Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AMZN in the red on the day...

1642701307486.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They're now down about 85% from their all time high a year ago, from 150 to 25.

• 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So remember that innovative company ho was going to put all the brick and mortar companies out of business?

1642702155859.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ok, to offset my natural pessimistic takes on stonks/markets, some bright spots:

ABBV continuing to just chug along. Great growth and also a decent dividend. Knock on wood...
UNP posted earnings today and it was good news. Up nicely and also doing better today after dipping slightly the last few weeks. Still looks strong, IMO.
WYNN showing signs of life? I'm holding out hope it could get up to $110 still. More maybe if we get a letup in COVID nonsense restrictions?
FDX looks good too, still seems steady or at least not dropping like the rest of the market. Another one that might head higher if supply chains ever get unfucked? Big if, of course.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, to offset my natural pessimistic takes on stonks/markets, some bright spots:

ABBV continuing to just chug along. Great growth and also a decent dividend. Knock on wood...
UNP posted earnings today and it was good news. Up nicely and also doing better today after dipping slightly the last few weeks. Still looks strong, IMO.
WYNN showing signs of life? I'm holding out hope it could get up to $110 still. More maybe if we get a letup in COVID nonsense restrictions?
FDX looks good too, still seems steady or at least not dropping like the rest of the market. Another one that might head higher if supply chains ever get unfucked? Big if, of course.
They are all good stocks long term. I flipped WYNN and FDX and might jump back in on weakness. ABBV and UNP are in my portfolio.