<Gold Donor>
That MTTR rollercoaster;

1643746127318.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Sold my WYNN position for essentially no gain. Earnings are tomorrow, predictions are it's going to be crappy news, and Fidelity put up a little news item that said UBS set a price target from 110 to 81.

If it tanks, I might rebuy at a lower cost later, and if it goes up to 100, I'll join Big Phoenix Big Phoenix in the seethe club.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Did something quite rare for me, in fact can't remember the last time I did it. I bought QQQ calls today expire Friday $375 Strike

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NUE +6% today. Its like someone finally noticed its PE was under 6 and it actually makes a lot of profit.

• 1To the Moon!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes I'm going to think of you every time I see netflix for like the next 4 years . :) Where is my mea culpa?
View attachment 396182
Hey man, you are right more than I am. Caveat: The stock rising may have little to do with if the stock is actually worthy of the price increase or not. You should really be thanking Bill Spackman for this move. I wouldn't buy it because I just dont like the company or its fundamentals. That dont mean its price wont go up.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey man, you are right more than I am. Caveat: The stock rising may have little to do with if the stock is actually worthy of the price increase or not. You should really be thanking Bill Spackman for this move. I wouldn't buy it because I just dont like the company or its fundamentals. That dont mean its price wont go up.
Just playing with you. I don't need to thank bill spackman for just seeing the same thing I did.

Market action today looked excellent today. See what QQQ can do with the 200d tomorrow. Looks like close might squeak past it, hoping it doesn't would rather see a good push tomorrow from here.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GOOGL up nearly 2% ahead of earnings after the bell. Is there anyone on the planet who thinks they arent going to crush earnings?

Shocking. A double beat.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
PYPL missed earnings by a penny. Getting annihilated.

I look like Warren Buffet having sold that at $192.

Also AMD crushed it. Up almost 9% ah, though I wonder how much of that is also due to GOOG crushing it as well. Any buy when it dipped under $100 last week?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So glad I sold my SQQQ and went long yesterday at close, the short squeeze is on.

• 1Solidarity