Still red to me.

iu

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I saw that. Truly clown world when they say zerohedge is russian propaganda after we just had numerous western sources put out reports Russia was about to invade Ukraine.
The ZH guys are either Russian or Eastern-bloc as I recall. Can't say yay or nay if they are actual Kremlin guys though.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold my NUE at $122. Good company and I hope to get back in at some point. Was up about 25% and it has been trading in a range for months. If it follows the pattern I will jump back in.

1644956402033.png

• 2Tendies
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Looking to roll out of UNP for exactly the same reasons. Order in to sell at $251
Did you end up selling Mom's LMT @ $390?

Don't know if I missed my opportunity to get back into MPC this morning at $77 but going to wait a bit longer would love to see the big gap fill at $74.27

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Biden speaks, market starts to tank... the cynic in me wants to think this is market manipulation, but that's probably putting too much credit on these clowns.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Biden speaks, market starts to tank... the cynic in me wants to think this is market manipulation, but that's probably putting too much credit on these clowns.
Its not manipulation by biden. Its possibly a manipulation by algos "knowing" that the general sentiment will be negative when this clown opens his mouth and so they are shaking the weak out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
"CEOs are getting more because of their power to set pay"

Nonsense. They get paid more because their skill set is very limited in the population and their ability and desire to work ten billion hours a day is also limited.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FTEC one month chart. Overall movement looks positive even with the chop. Not ideal mind you, but positive.

1644958687517.png