Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
1644959284604.png

Time to get back into PYPL?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you know, I did buy MSFT (4 @ $315.71), NVDA (5 @ $259.90), and FTEC (6 @ $123.41.) They've served well as safe havens for my cash so I don't burn it.
Over the next 5 years those three symbols will almost never let you down. And if they do... we have bigger things to worry about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
View attachment 398604

Time to get back into PYPL?
I'm getting close to considering that, but I'm leaning towards waiting for some signs of strength than pick a bottom. At this point even it's 20d is really far away, while the post earnings day had the volume of capitulation we now can see that wasn't the bottom. We should see some significant volume if it it's to establish a true wash out capitulation. We may not get that kind of flush bottom but that means we also won't get a strong reflexive bounce and will be in more for a slow grind, and if it's a slow grind there is no rush to have to jump in here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FB, SNAP, etc down on news that Google is going to start to limit ad tracking like Apple.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
FB, SNAP, etc down on news that Google is going to start to limit ad tracking like Apple.
I would expect the opposite from Google. I bet they just up the ad tracking they do themselves to sell it to these other companies at a higher price.

• 1Hodjing

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just had to roll out my BCRX covered calls again, new 52 week high. 1st world problems

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users