<Gold Donor>
RBLX down another 25% today.
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Buddy of mine kept hyping up SHOP to me, so I bought when it was around $890. Today is a bad day.

My question is why did it tank so bad? Earnings were good, revenue was up. Is it just because of inflation shit?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Buddy of mine kept hyping up SHOP to me, so I bought when it was around $890. Today is a bad day.

My question is why did it tank so bad? Earnings were good, revenue was up. Is it just because of inflation shit?
They warned that the boost in sales from the pandemic is going to fade. Guess it didn’t sit well with holders?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bruh lol why do you hate my stocks? I like your passion for AMD. I hope everyone in this thread makes money.

FYI I'm down 50 bucks. Gonna have trouble shaking this loss!
Video gaming will only get significantly worse if their business model expands outside of kids;

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough. You're the 3rd person whose said what shit RBLX is (other 2 being developers) so I should've listened. Oh well.
My views are not based on anything financially related, until a few months ago I really had no idea wtf Roblox was other than some popular kids game. My views are entirely ethical/moral as to why its a bad company.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Read the last 30 or 40 pages and that might answer it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oil up 2.5% today, was about the same amount down yesterday. Too many politicians and commentators getting on the net and TV making predictinos about this and this.

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Clown World

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
I missed this. Beware friendships and stocks (almost like how you wouldnt mix business with friends / family.)

I am not speaking to any of mine due to their shit picks / financial advice.

Last edited: