Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I need to stop being a little bitch and just move forward. It's just a really fucking bitter pill to swallow that I fucked up 5+ years of gains in under a year.
I have went from being +50% in PYPL to being -51% in PYPL in the span of about 4 months. Welcome to the game. :p

first time GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I need to stop being a little bitch and just move forward. It's just a really fucking bitter pill to swallow that I fucked up 5+ years of gains in under a year.

On the plus side we gain knowledge, wisdom, and experience from these events. The real loss would not to learn from this and repeat those mistakes. I know I learned a lot through the last years pump and dump

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

“Whether it’s $150 oil, $200 oil, or $100 oil, we’re not going to change our growth plans,’’ Pioneer Chief Executive Officer Scott Sheffield said during a Bloomberg Television interview. “If the president wants us to grow, I just don’t think the industry can grow anyway.’’

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1645198358058.png
1645198378647.png

Were on the edge of the abyss...

If investors are waiting on something to pull the trigger, not sure anything is coming to overcome the temptation to sell and short at this support level.

Massive bulltrap in futures this morning was absolute bullshit and im sure a lot got screwed on that which is just going to make bulls turn bearish which is probably what were seeing.

To break that support level though? Its quite a turning point for the market. Not sure anyone wants to save the market at this point when its so much easier to give the FUD what it wants.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Cathy helping to fuel the PLTR drop..

Read an interview of her yesterday. She was talking about all this has been a massive misallocaiton of funds. I took it to mean she meant the entire market and not her. Said over 1/2 her personal funds were in her ETF.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Read an interview of her yesterday. She was talking about all this has been a massive misallocaiton of funds. I took it to mean she meant the entire market and not her. Said over 1/2 her personal funds were in her ETF.
Yeah I mean that's the premise of her fund in general - invest in the future (tech) and not the past. She says indexes are basically investing in past performance and boomer stocks and not her super cool stocks of the future which she researches and knows more than everyone else.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This motherfucking market is going to sell off into the close, isn't it?
If you had a few millions dollars in stocks would you hold into a 3 day weekend with these headlines?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users