Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Couldn’t get orders out on Fidelity for my IRA early enough. The stupid pre market trading on these mainstream brokers sucks. (Some don’t start until 7-8am). Lightspeed allows 4am pre market trading, but I really only use them for day trades.

We were flirting SPY 426 early morning.
Fidelity AH trade window is way too small. It's more of the protect retail philosophy which I think is fine but they could let accounts at a million plus have a few hours in the morning. We may retest that AH low during trade today with some better volume.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Futures looking bleak with the news Russia pulled the trigger on advancing into Ukraine.
Ukraine is the central to elite's money laundering and the most important financial centerpiece in the world. DOW 800 gooooo.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
HD double beat. Of course the stock is tanking because it only "beat" and didnt "crush". Raises dividend 15%

edit: put in an order to add at $327, missed on the first dip.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
HD double beat. Of course the stock is tanking because it only "beat" and didnt "crush". Raises dividend 15%

edit: put in an order to add at $327, missed on the first dip.

guess you got your fill

1645548877627.png

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1645551683083.png

In what way is waiting for the 1pm Biden speech a reason to hold? Is there really anyone on this planet that assumes good news with this situation will give the markets a reason to bounce here?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
View attachment 399648

In what way is waiting for the 1pm Biden speech a reason to hold? Is there really anyone on this planet that assumes good news with this situation will give the markets a reason to bounce here?
shrug, we are investing in Clown World right now. I just stick to my plan and add to my positions on technicals. There is so much noise its almost impossible to filter it so I am just sort of ignoring it and focus on the individual fundamentals.

• 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Bought a few shares of HD at ~315 following Sanrith's play. Seems like it's on sale, but then again there's lots of falling knives being caught these days coughPYPLcough.

Also added to a few indexes in an effort at DCA-ing. My read is we're in for a push back up in the next ~2 weeks after which the market will decide if it's time to do a second leg down or not. Based upon what people are saying here and a few other places.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users