Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think this would make a good NFT?
1646847326380.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sorta regretting my limit order to buy TQQQ at $40 on Monday missing by a few nickles.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oil selling off bigly.
Lot of people jumped the gun and there’s volatility. Oil will probably stay on an upward trend long term with the war going on, but people also forgot we have some fucking huge stockpiles all over the place to ease these shocks. I’d be a lot more worried about it in Europe where they might actually run out sometime this year.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lot of people jumped the gun and there’s volatility. Oil will probably stay on an upward trend long term with the war going on, but people also forgot we have some fucking huge stockpiles all over the place to ease these shocks. I’d be a lot more worried about it in Europe where they might actually run out sometime this year.
There are also very long term macros at play. Specifically for USO. I took a starter short yesterday. I will post chart and entry later when I’m done feeding the kiddo.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

The event is taking place amid massive gyrations in global energy markets following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. On Monday, Exxon Mobil Corp. Chief Executive Officer Darren Woods warned conference attendees that oil and other energy markets are in for more turbulence.

Lot of the talks are Biden needs to stop trying to buy oil from XYZ to replace Russian oil and instead buy ours (Canada) or start drilling.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anyone wants to GAMBLE...

1646853083594.png

About $30 per contract. I would be in them for a day or two max. Most likely play the pop on earnings in the morning if they beat tonight. If they miss, well thats why they call it a gamble. Delta is 0.8222

1646853262433.png

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oil selling off bigly.

There are also very long term macros at play. Specifically for USO. I took a starter short yesterday. I will post chart and entry later when I’m done feeding the kiddo.

USO macro technical levels for a short yesterday.

3/8/22 15:06:31 SOLD -750 USO @87.44

USO.png

That's not to say it was the top. Simply, there is a compelling short into that level of overhead traffic resistance in such an extended move. It favors the trade.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So how long before dictionary.com updates the definition of transitory?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users