Investing General Discussion

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm as pessimistic about the future of this country and of humanity in general as the bulk of the posters on this forum, and only for slightly different reasons, but with drastically different prescriptions for turnaround.
Humanity will survive. It will just be a bunch of joggers and goat fuckers living in caves. Whites are too tolerant to exist.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Housing.

1653337194789.png

• 1Mother of God

Zzen

Potato del Grande
When ZM is up double digits AH on earnings, you know that gay bears are really on the ropes.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Nm, SNAP, an app made for sending dick pics, is now apparently some kind of fucking economic indicator.

Gay bears dancing rn.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A bunch of companies that don't really produce anything other than platforms for people to post anti-productive trivialities on are not living up to their hype?

Weird.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SNAP getting ass fucked. Oh noes. -30% and sinking. Best thing that could happen is this piece of shit goes bankrupt and the kids can no longer use it.

Edit: FB getting sympathy ass fucked as well. -7%

• 1Mother of God

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
SNAP getting ass fucked. Oh noes. -30% and sinking. Best thing that could happen is this piece of shit goes bankrupt and the kids can no longer use it.

Edit: FB getting sympathy ass fucked as well. -7%
I hate some tech companies enough that seeing my money in them burn doesn’t bother me at all.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hate some tech companies enough that seeing my money in them burn doesn’t bother me at all.
I don't mind FB being sympathy down since I don't have a full position yet. I can still add if it gets down at the low.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
09:59*(US) MAY RICHMOND FED MANUFACTURING INDEX: -9 vs 10 expected

10:00*(US) APR NEW HOME SALES: 591K vs 750K expected

Smells like recession to me.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users