Investing General Discussion

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I know plenty of people like that. Their saving grace usually ends up being that a huge part of their overspending is in housing, if you are 48 with a McMansion worth 2m that you bought for 400k in 1995 you really aren’t totally fucked for retirement.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I bet they use their credit cards for everything and pay off the balance at the end of the month. What great credit scores!

Bro they clearly use their debit cards because they cant control their spending

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mr. Market giveth and Mr. Market taketh away.
I said it last week and will repeat it again today:

I am simply calling this SPY 407-416 range "consolidation". Until we break in either direction, we are essentially range bound and in chop.

Today is the 6th trading session trading from top to bottom of this range. I have no bets in either direction as of yet.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
I said it last week and will repeat it again today:

I am simply calling this SPY 407-416 range "consolidation". Until we break in either direction, we are essentially range bound and in chop.

Today is the 6th trading session trading from top to bottom of this range. I have no bets in either direction as of yet.
Sideways us better than down. People laughed at my dividend stocks but at least they pay something.

• 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Show us the trades tomorrow.
Some misses (most notably going into Memorial Day Weekend, thought there would be a huge selloff before close). But I'm happy with returns so far.

Attachments

• QQQ.png
    QQQ.png
    344 KB · Views: 22
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix