Investing General Discussion

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But they bought a battery manufacturing company to bring production in house!
Coincidentally, the battery manufacturer moved in next door earlier this year to the building I had worked in for 9 years.
I could have been getting some inside scoops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
So if I'm in at $0.72, where is the line between hog and pig?

SmartSelect_20220824-124612_Webull.jpg

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So if I'm in at $0.72, where is the line between hog and pig?

View attachment 429621
The question is, why are you in this, to build for retirement or to gamble?

If it's to gamble, cash out enough that you get all of your initial investment back, then let the rest ride. If it somehow goes to 0, you lose nothing but gains.

If it's building for retirement, set a gains goal and loss stop then stick to it. I think most everyone would be happy with 30% in gains.

FOMO is an ever-present beast and sticking to a plan is one of the few ways to assuage the fear and the problems that come with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's definitely not for retirement, Avaya will be in pieces within 2-3 years tops unless the new CEO is literally magic.

My only point with this Avaya trade is that we had to be at the absolute floor with a very high possibility of upside, and I dare say I fucking nailed it.

Anyway, I'm out for now, but I've got limit orders in at 1.04.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I'm living under the overpass right this moment using a stolen computer using the local free Los Angeles wifi.

• 2Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I tried to yolo 10k to it last week, but the penny stock warnings scared me and I took off a zero. That’s why no one will remember my name. 😟

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Short squeeze candidates. Worth a watch. Made some good money on these in the last few weeks.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSLA split again. 3:1 this time. Its split so many times I have to imagine some OG investors have a cost basis measured in pennies.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user