<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lets check in on Cathie...

1665426963342.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

This is probably a good pickup. The CEO leaving (and being replaced by the former CEO who only quit due to cancer) changes nothing about the fundamentals of the company. It's a good company, that competes in a space filled with mostly bad-to-mediocre companies.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

This is probably a good pickup. The CEO leaving (and being replaced by the former CEO who only quit due to cancer) changes nothing about the fundamentals of the company. It's a good company, that competes in a space filled with mostly bad-to-mediocre companies.
Have I ever mentioned how I dislike companies with negative earnings per share.

• 1Worf

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UBER LYFT etc down on:

08:47(US) Dept of Labor releases proposal to force companies to reclassify independent contractors as employees

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm probably wrong, but I couldnt resist. I'm back in, TQQQ/SPXL/SOXL at these prices, I can't say no.

Maybe I should have, but I didn't. Market, you have my permission to do another one of those retarded no-reason-for it rallies again.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
DJIA up, oil down? Not what I would be expecting today, goes to show you humans don't know shit.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're still in a bad news is good news / good news is bad news market. Headline hit:

11:01 (US) NY Fed Survey of Consumer Expectations: Household spending decline in Sept is largest in series history

While poor for earnings / profits, the argument can be made that the Fed's tightening is working. Market went red to green on this.

• 1WTF

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was really hoping for an upswing prior to the midterms, because I think November and December are going to be a fucking bloodbath. And I need to liquidate next year's expenses at some point before the end of the year. Doing it now would fucking suck. My wife has been talking a lot about going back to work, and we haven't hit one year retired yet (end of October).

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We're still in a bad news is good news / good news is bad news market. Headline hit:

11:01 (US) NY Fed Survey of Consumer Expectations: Household spending decline in Sept is largest in series history

While poor for earnings / profits, the argument can be made that the Fed's tightening is working. Market went red to green on this.
Yeah, inflation gonna go down because people have maxxed out their credit cards and have no money to buy stuff. Yay The Fed.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was really hoping for an upswing prior to the midterms, because I think November and December are going to be a fucking bloodbath. And I need to liquidate next year's expenses at some point before the end of the year. Doing it now would fucking suck. My wife has been talking a lot about going back to work, and we haven't hit one year retired yet (end of October).
Earnings season starts in a few days (Friday I think). We will find out quickly if the market priced in earnings correctly or not. If we did then maybe we can go sideways for a bit. If we missed on pricing then yeah Nov/Dec gonna blow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I forget who pointed out this Chinese scam stock HKD. I picked up around 20 when it bottomed to 26. Here’s to hoping the China bank does shady things again so it shoots back over 2500 or 400.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users