Insider trading flags.

2022-10-14 15.05.36 www.wsj.com 3fc042ef2fe3.png

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
He deserves to go to prison. If you or I did it, we would most assuredly end up in jail.
He’s just the chair of the Atlanta fed. And giving how we’ve handled this crises so far, I’d believe him if he said he didn’t know anything about his job, finance law or banking rules. Just an innocent little mistake.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He’s just the chair of the Atlanta fed. And giving how we’ve handled this crises so far, I’d believe him if he said he didn’t know anything about his job, finance law or banking rules. Just an innocent little mistake.

I also absolutely believe this asshole had no idea what he was doing. His team of lawyers and accountants on the other hand...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I am in the camp of not enough info yet on this one. 150 trades could be huge moves or small ones. The last fed scandal had clear intent to use their positions for profit in a way they knew was unfair and illegal. We don’t know that yet here.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A person should probably not be in a position like that if they don’t understand that the market is directly affected in a short time frame by the publication of their decisions.
He should resign or be fired. Both are of course unlikely

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am in the camp of not enough info yet on this one. 150 trades could be huge moves or small ones. The last fed scandal had clear intent to use their positions for profit in a way they knew was unfair and illegal. We don’t know that yet here.
He traded during rhe blackout period for years. There is zero way him or his broker dont know this. Also 5 years of fucked up disclosures.

No accidents.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Impending Yen collapse?
lol its been an impending Yen collapse for years. Last year or two have been especially fucked. They dont have any real options. The dollar strength right now is just an ass-fucking for almost everyone except Russia.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol its been an impending Yen collapse for years. Last year or two have been especially fucked. They dont have any real options. The dollar strength right now is just an ass-fucking for almost everyone except Russia.
Isn't Russia selling bonds at like 20% interest?

That's not really sustainable either.