Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
200.gif

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's sad that this is even considered a rally, when we're still down 5% just this month.

This year has been such a shit show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's sad that this is even considered a rally, when we're still down 5% just this month.

This year has been such a shit show.
I feel like you’ve become a lot more stressed since you retired. I think you should go back to work to improve your outlook.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like you’ve become a lot more stressed since you retired. I think you should go back to work to improve your outlook.
Nah, I'm good. I told my wife that even if we have to draw 2023s living expenses when the market is down, it'd only be like drawing an extra $10-15k or so. That hurts, but it's not the end of the world.

If we don't see a positive year in 2023, I'll start getting antsy. If 2024 is also a down year, then I'll consider going back to work.

Even the worst retirement years like the ones in the 60s and after the dotcom crash, still had enough cash to last 30 years. And in 20ish we start drawing Social Security and my federal pension. Both will be much smaller than normies since we worked so many fewer years, but they should cut our withdrawals by half.

How could I be super stressed when I beat my mom to retirement by 7 months?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You didn't do anything unless you post the trades.
I was just about to, but now since you're being a cunt, I'm not going to, because I am also a cunt and will not be out-cunted.

• 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I was just about to, but now since you're being a cunt, I'm not going to, because I am also a cunt and will not be out-cunted.
It's not about being a cunt. Some here have posted lots and lots of trades. I know Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes and Jysin Jysin are honest about trades and I know they are perfectly willing to post the trade if asked. I have posted hundreds of trades and would certainly do so if someone asked. You posted about a gain, you didn't say you locked in that gain and minutes later the market moved up a full percent, so I think in that situation wouldn't mind a little more detail as you play QQQ roulette. I'm not even saying it's bullshit but I don't think you have enough history of clarity to just take at face value that's all.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's not about being a cunt. Some here have posted lots and lots of trades. I know Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes and Jysin Jysin are honest about trades and I know they are perfectly willing to post the trade if asked. I have posted hundreds of trades and would certainly do so if someone asked. You posted about a gain, you didn't say you locked in that gain and minutes later the market moved up a full percent, so I think in that situation wouldn't mind a little more detail as you play QQQ roulette. I'm not even saying it's bullshit but I don't think you have enough history of clarity to just take at face value that's all.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule the Stonkhouse needs a "Shonuff" reaction.

Make It So Star Trek GIF