Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1666705154733.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yields falling off quite a bit today. USD also losing some strength.

Gives this rally some legs.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If we can crack 4k on the S&P before the midterms, I may liquidate 1/4 to 1/3 of next year's expenses finally. Pretty big risk, because it may shoot up after, but I'm also worried I'll have to lock in a much larger loss if it doesn't recover more.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If we can crack 4k on the S&P before the midterms, I may liquidate 1/4 to 1/3 of next year's expenses finally. Pretty big risk, because it may shoot up after, but I'm also worried I'll have to lock in a much larger loss if it doesn't recover more.
The ultra-liberal wing of the Dems in the House pushing Biden to talk peace with Russia could really move the needle if he chooses to go that route.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ultra-liberal wing of the Dems in the House pushing Biden to talk peace with Russia could really move the needle if he chooses to go that route.

Congressional Progressive Caucus withdraws letter urging Biden to rethink Ukraine strategy, backing down in the face of criticism that it was undercutting Ukraine. Explanation: "Released by staff without vetting." ⁦

• 2Worf
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Congressional Progressive Caucus withdraws letter urging Biden to rethink Ukraine strategy, backing down in the face of criticism that it was undercutting Ukraine. Explanation: "Released by staff without vetting." ⁦
interdesting. Most likely this means they still want it done but removed the "public face" of it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is there an aggregate site anyone knows of that will tell you when X company announces earnings?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yellen talking about Treasury bond buybacks might have something to do with that lol