Investing General Discussion

Zzen

Potato del Grande
1676381127306.gif

edit: not a great print given the changes in methodology, and upward revisions to previous prints. #JeromeBurns confirmed. Inflation is gonna be sticky icky.

Last edited:

Zzen

Potato del Grande
QQQs ripping off of that print. I’d say they already picked a direction brother, but what the fuck do I know.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
eh, it looked like they'd picked a direction on Feb 2 and Feb 7 too, and thats just looking at this month alone

What amazes me is there are people who try to trade daily moves like this. I've got some risk tolerance but that just seems like roulette to me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
eh, it looked like they'd picked a direction on Feb 2 and Feb 7 too, and thats just looking at this month alone

What amazes me is there are people who try to trade daily moves like this. I've got some risk tolerance but that just seems like roulette to me.
That's what I keep pointing out. Market will rip in either direction based on contrary indicators. Maybe the algorithms are just so complex now that they're taking shit into consideration people don't see anymore? Either way, I've got no interest in trying to time it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Market will rip in either direction based on contrary indicators.
Fortunately there will always be someone to come along with a sensible chuckle and an air of condescension to explain why its not so simple as the market responding the way everyone expected it to go. Just so!

• 3Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
TSLA and NVDA up 5% lol. Meme stock market has returned.

Jerome Burns has no balls.

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tesla: Good buy right about now?

I see it's scraping the depths of the Earth.

I haven't followed it much since I sold mine for modest gains at 740 or so. It hovering around 200 seems like a massive undervalue. Thinking I'll blast $1k into it while the getting is bad.

Edit: Well wait. I'm seeing the five-year high of Tesla at 407 on the charts. Wasn't it breaking 1000 not too long ago? I got it around 620 and sold around 740. Unless I'm thinking of something else entirely. I remember seeing it at 11XX and wishing I'd stayed in.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tesla: Good buy right about now?

I see it's scraping the depths of the Earth.

I haven't followed it much since I sold mine for modest gains at 740 or so. It hovering around 200 seems like a massive undervalue. Thinking I'll blast $1k into it while the getting is bad.

Edit: Well wait. I'm seeing the five-year high of Tesla at 407 on the charts. Wasn't it breaking 1000 not too long ago? I got it around 620 and sold around 740. Unless I'm thinking of something else entirely. I remember seeing it at 11XX and wishing I'd stayed in.

They did another stock split

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user