Investing General Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
These are the two that baffle me:

1684897125402.png

Numbers do not exist for how low I would rate either of them.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Surprised John Deere got #3. I guess a lot of people thought oh yeah green tractors. In recent years they have been up to some really shady shit like we will sell you a tractor, but you really don't own the tractor.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPY all the way back to $410 this morning. The debt ceiling stuff could present a nice entry point... or a the mother of all falling knives.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
SPY all the way back to $410 this morning. The debt ceiling stuff could present a nice entry point... or a the mother of all falling knives.
Basically just more of the same that we've seen the past several months, right back to where we were. None of these rallies seem to have any momentum to sustain them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So what happens to Savings Bonds in the case of a default? I bought some I series bonds through TreasuryDirect a few months ago, Series I because the interest rate was nearly 7%. If there is an actual default, what happens to bond holders?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NVDA raised Q2 guide to 11B vs the 7B expected.

Guess the AI hype continues!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The whole market is going to tank as soon as bonds get issued (or, worst case, DONT) so take your profits asap.