Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
This 0DTE shit is getting insane.

1691778112745.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Hmm...out of curiosity, I'm going to paper trade straddles on 0DTEs at the beginning of the day. It's going to swing one way or another and just cash out when you hit positive, I'm thinking.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Vanguard, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade are some popular options. All very large institutions. Opening a retirement account is a 3 minute online process or you can call them to set up the account. Create a rollover IRA. Roll the pension fund dollars into it.

The actual account creation and transferring the pension fund limp sum they will do for you for no fees. Onxe the cash is in the account, anyone here can walk you through the process of making a trade ticket to use the cash to buy shares in an index fund.

It sounds complicated but the reality is this process of Goldshire easy.

Cutlery Cutlery TD Ameritrade will cease to exist at the end of the month, it was bought out by Charles Schwab.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why are they narrative busters? Continued regulation over decades and insane liabilities and restrictions and recent collections moratoriums have made 3rd party basically a dying industry. Many folded from COVID and the entire industry is shifting to first party.

The vast majority of household wealth is home equity and home prices skyrocketed so it looks specifically like net worth increased but realistically when you can only access that with HELOCs, CO refis, etc and rates increased dramatically, what does that really do?

The situation is very different and average people are screwed by cash flow, debt servicing and access to affordable lending, not collections accounts.

These charts confirm status quo to me, but maybe I'm missing some alternate narrative that's been popular this is disproving.
Narrative busters busted.

Now bring out the busty narrative buster buster busterers to do a nice dance in their underwear!

• 1Hodjing

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I think this guy is probably a 1-trick pony but I kinda agree with this move.

• 1Mother of God

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burry has been bearish for a while, and his last prediction didn't pan out.
I'm not predicting his accuracy this time around, however, it's worth remembering that he was wrong for quite some time in 2008 before he was very right and very profitable. Right idea & wrong timing is a common thing in active investing. (Markets irrational longer than you can remain solvent)

2024 will be interesting.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users