Investing General Discussion

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When people start talking about how options are impacting the overall market level, my eyes just glaze over.

It's just never clicked for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
pretty impressive false break down today, final hour could be fun.

Gravel Gravel people just say 0dte for clicks right now it's the new "blockchain" Just type 0dte throw lines on a chart and smash your keyboard some. It's always just playing up to the "it's rigged" crowd. I miss plunge protection team though.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I miss plunge protection team though.
1692988464484.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Safer add would be we are above 20 and 50 and they are slopping upwards, which could be two more weeks yet, or a weekly close above SPY $445 ish . We have a gap up there but want to see us on top of it not just going up and touch which could be a reverse point to head back lower.

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes this played out exactly like I was thinking it might in that yesterday we went and tagged the pivot point and fell hard. Now today it goes down to the low support breaks it and rallies hard. Really want to watch close today to see if momentum builds but this is one of those watch for the break either way and act fast situations. These fast moving fake outs can really tear up traders who act too quickly and the challenge is to recognize when the true break arrives. This coiling can go for a bit so I'm not sold that we are done probing the top or the bottom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes this played out exactly like I was thinking it might in that yesterday we went and tagged the pivot point and fell hard. Now today it goes down to the low support breaks it and rallies hard. Really want to watch close today to see if momentum builds but this is one of those watch for the break either way and act fast situations. These fast moving fake outs can really tear up traders who act too quickly and the challenge is to recognize when the true break arrives. This coiling can go for a bit so I'm not sold that we are done probing the top or the bottom.
Thanks. I am watching the 20 sitting right at the 50.

1692989447425.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only bit of interesting info I've found today. Buried in the Fed manufacturing data is a big surprise rise in materials cost. (Inflationary)

1693236347506.png

• 1WTF

fris

Vyemm Raider
Anyone delt with medical collections?

My X stopped opening her mail since she's been unemployed for so long. She messaged me last night that there's a medical collections letter addressed to me name but her address. It's for our son, so I'm fine paying, just pissed I never heard from them. It's my insurance, but sure why I was never contacted.

My question, if I pay the collections company, will this reflect my credit in any way? It's not in either of our credit reports, but don't know how long that will last.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

My X stopped opening her mail since she's been unemployed for so long. She messaged me last night that there's a medical collections letter addressed to me name but her address. It's for our son, so I'm fine paying, just pissed I never heard from them. It's my insurance, but sure why I was never contacted.

My question, if I pay the collections company, will this reflect my credit in any way? It's not in either of our credit reports, but don't know how long that will last.
Article might help.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

It might reflect if you pay, but it wont reflect if you don't pay, pretty sure. In general, when I receive a medical bill I don't expect it goes into the trash until its forgotten/disappears. I use fake phone numbers and addresses religiously though, so they may have a better bead on you.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Call the collections agency, explain the situation, and ask if it can be expunged for payment.

Happened to me a few years ago when they sent the bill to the wrong address. Had no idea it was even due and they sent it to collections pretty quickly.

Edit: Didn't see Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes 's post. Guess you don't need to do that anymore.

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm fine paying the debt, it's owed. I've paid some smaller bills for our boys w/o asking for her half. I'll just call them offer to pay the debt w/o giving them my address for cell, i assume they don't have my SSN.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm fine paying the debt, it's owed. I've paid some smaller bills for our boys w/o asking for her half. I'll just call them offer to pay the debt w/o giving them my address for cell, i assume they don't have my SSN.
If its a medical bill they might. Depends on who provided the service initially. But they just want to get paid, offering to pay it will make them happy. Make sure you have them provide you a copy of the paid in full receipt.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Call the collections agency, explain the situation, and ask if it can be expunged for payment.

Happened to me a few years ago when they sent the bill to the wrong address. Had no idea it was even due and they sent it to collections pretty quickly.

Edit: Didn't see Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes 's post. Guess you don't need to do that anymore.
Pay for play credit removals are no bueno so don't expect that, and if they do offer it they're more on the shady end.

However, if you pay it off it will reflect the best. Most of the recent FICO and Vantage scores do not count medical, but a lot of older ones (that many lenders still use) do still look at open medical. So I'd recommend paying it off if it's yours.

As to how that happens, medical providers are the worst. I once called every 30 days for 18 months to finally be able to pay a 30$ copay I knew I was responsible for, and when they finally processed the insurance and discovered the balance they already said I was 20 days past due despite never mailing a bill or statement...

fris

Vyemm Raider
well she texted me pics of 6 bills there were all in collections, 3 were in my name but to her address. 3 were in her name but to my address. what a cluster. i gave her cash to pay the 3 in my name, they wouldn't take my cc over the phone since the address didn't match and I didn't want them to have my addy. we have a join account that the kids school lunch deducts from and ymca, etc. it never has that much so i'm not worried about it. all told, just under 2,500. Fucking Joe Biden...

edit. i was thinking about cutting back what I put into my HSA. I've been maxing it for a few years and never use it. this is what I get for considering that :)

• 1Let's Go Brandon!