Investing General Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
pretty impressive false break down today, final hour could be fun.

@Gravel people just say 0dte for clicks right now it's the new "blockchain" Just type 0dte throw lines on a chart and smash your keyboard some. It's always just playing up to the "it's rigged" crowd. I miss plunge protection team though.
Don't forget "Blackrock."

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Breaking! Fake Chinese company inks deal with other fake Chinese company.

XPeng inks $744M deal with ride-share giant Didi, linking two of China's biggest tech names​

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He makes it sound like buyers come up with these things all on their own. And not like they aren't pushed by mortgage brokers.

"Personal finance expert Dave Ramsey has raised concerns about the growing popularity of adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)."

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Mist Mist you seem like the kinda guy who would know, where can I get some AI image generation besides midjourney that won't hack my pixels or steal my megahurtz?

edit...sorry investment thread. STONKS! umm sanrith what do you think of umm XSOGI pretty sure thats a ticker

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mist Mist you seem like the kinda guy who would know, where can I get some AI image generation besides midjourney that won't hack my pixels or steal my megahurtz?

edit...sorry investment thread. STONKS! umm sanrith what do you think of umm XSOGI pretty sure thats a ticker
I'm pretty sure you meant this for the AI Tiddies thread ;)

• 1Worf

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All crypto names moving very strong on news an appeals court overruled the SEC on the Greyscale cypto ETF. Most crypto related names popped upwards of 15-20%.

10:26 GBTC US federal appeals court rules SEC was wrong to reject Grayscale application for spot bitcoin ETF

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Probably better off talking to Kharzette Kharzette depending what you want to do. I had Stable Diffusion running locally but it got boring real fast.

• 1Hodjing

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure you meant this for the AI Tiddies thread ;)
I wrote a short story I want to get a couple illustrations for. AI shit is such a "thing" now that searches are just endless nonsense.

Market pushed past the pivot point today and is back testing right now. Going to see some chasing if it can hold above this level.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes this played out exactly like I was thinking it might in that yesterday we went and tagged the pivot point and fell hard. Now today it goes down to the low support breaks it and rallies hard. Really want to watch close today to see if momentum builds but this is one of those watch for the break either way and act fast situations. These fast moving fake outs can really tear up traders who act too quickly and the challenge is to recognize when the true break arrives. This coiling can go for a bit so I'm not sold that we are done probing the top or the bottom.
So a Friday close up here above the 20 and 50 is a time to push some more chips into the pot?

1693323409163.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Catalyst today was the JOLTS data (job openings) coming in well below expectations. (Good news for the Fed). This plunged the US Dollar and yields, pushing the big move up in equities.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Catalyst today was the JOLTS data (job openings) coming in well below expectations. (Good news for the Fed). This plunged the US Dollar and yields, pushing the big move up in equities.
This from the same people who magically made 300k jobs poof a week ago?

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Probably better off talking to Kharzette Kharzette depending what you want to do. I had Stable Diffusion running locally but it got boring real fast.
When I saw someone had mentioned me in here I began to imagine drunkposting. I drank a whole 2 beers on sunday watching overwatch league and I was worried I might have come in here. I've never been in here because I'm poor.

But yes, come here and see many magical things of a non mammarian nature: AI Image Generation

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
well she texted me pics of 6 bills there were all in collections, 3 were in my name but to her address. 3 were in her name but to my address. what a cluster. i gave her cash to pay the 3 in my name, they wouldn't take my cc over the phone since the address didn't match and I didn't want them to have my addy. we have a join account that the kids school lunch deducts from and ymca, etc. it never has that much so i'm not worried about it. all told, just under 2,500. Fucking Joe Biden...

edit. i was thinking about cutting back what I put into my HSA. I've been maxing it for a few years and never use it. this is what I get for considering that :)
Your ex sounds like a very reasonable, upstanding member of society and I’m sure that sending her cash to pay off bills that are in your name and not hers will surely rectify your situation.

I keep getting mail / debt collection lawsuits to someone who I can only assume lived in my house before I bought it. I tried calling once to let the company know but they hung up on me, so now it goes straight in the garbage.