Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had read about DIS FCF in Q3 was 3x the size of their entire FY22 FCF. Reigning in costs is important. However, I am curious about how much of that cash is due to them axing streaming and film media projects after the recent bad press and box office bombs. This just means there is a longer gap until the media side of the business is making any money.

So up to one's own interpretation. Glass half full? Or half empty?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had read about DIS FCF in Q3 was 3x the size of their entire FY22 FCF. Reigning in costs is important. However, I am curious about how much of that cash is due to them axing streaming and film media projects after the recent bad press and box office bombs. This just means there is a longer gap until the media side of the business is making any money.

Its approaching the 200-DMA as overhead resistance. If it can bust through it there is nothing but blue skies above. "if" it can break out and maintain, this bitch can run a ways. I'm holding mine.

1699544880570.png

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
DIs could really run, I'm holding. We have a nice double bottom, sentiment in the gutter it's a good set up for a run.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bonds finally giving it a rest. Those 20-yr Treasuries I bought already pricing in a 3% gain from my purchase.

• 2Like
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
30Yr auction going wrong again. Markets dont like it.

Long end yield spike across the board. TLT -3%

*(US) TREASURY $24B 30-YEAR BOND AUCTION DRAWS 4.769% V 4.189% PRIOR; BID TO COVER 2.24 V 2.42 PRIOR AND 2.38 OVER THE LAST FOUR AUCTIONS; >500 bps tail - Source TradeTheNews.com

• 1Mother of God

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Order to take a small position in RUM just kicked. I dont advise anyone to follow me into this and most likely will lose money on it. I just like them being an alternative to liberal social media/tech.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Order to take a small position in RUM just kicked. I dont advise anyone to follow me into this and most likely will lose money on it. I just like them being an alternative to liberal social media/tech.
That's like investing in dip as an alternative to cigarettes. At this point, everyone knows social media is bad for them.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
trying long again here. Bears had a window to do something and they didn't show up.

bot SPY

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

FCF boost for today. No media revenues for tomorrow. Just as I predicted.