Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
What in the hell is going on with BABA?
Look how far it had gotten ahead of itself since July. it was due for a pullback.

1605711928701.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thinking I've milked the cow dry, saw PLTR puts at 17 strike .35 premium expiry Nov 20, couldn't resist!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Have a very weird color one my stocks this morning (LOW) have called Tech support to find out why it's not the normal green, does anyone know what it means when the stock shows as red?

• 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Have a very weird color one my stocks this morning (LOW) have called Tech support to find out why it's not the normal green, does anyone know what it means when the stock shows as red?

Means buy more

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Last two weeks have officially been my best two weeks between contributions ever. 10% gain across all my holdings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Thinking I've milked the cow dry, saw PLTR puts at 17 strike .35 premium expiry Nov 20, couldn't resist!

Which means you are hoping they don't sink back down below 17?

You all are crazy for playing games with PLTR. This is supposed to be a foundational game changing company/stock.

...I have seen it...

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
I have been trying to figure out what VTRS is and why it suddenly appeared in my mom's account. I finally figured out it is the stock of the PFE spin-off of the Upjohn/Mylan combination.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I am close to selling half of my MP and PLTR to bank some profits and then let the rest ride

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Nothing more annoying than having a stock hit your limit order sell price but you being deep in the line to sell at that price and it drops back down before enough buyers hit your stock.

edit: luckily it bounced back up and I sold out my TSLA at $465. Now I wait for the next deep deep to buy it again.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
I am close to selling half of my MP and PLTR to bank some profits and then let the rest ride
I thought about it, but I dont have any stocks in the material sector and I got it at such a low price I think I am going to let mine ride for at least the mid-term. And PLTR, well, I aint selling.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I set a trailing stop on Palantir.

It triggered, then went up 0.30...

Because of course it did

• 1Trump
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same thing happened to me earlier in the week. Can't set your stop loss too tight as PLTR has more than a few times moved 10-12% in one session

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

FCEL's move up doesn't make sense to me. This doesn't feel like PLUG residuals. Maybe MMs expecting a very bullish oil price?

Never a single answer to these things, but its definitely on a runaway with nothing that is making sense to me. Insane volume.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
TSLA made a huge run. High of day price $484.98

That report calling attention to them being on the verge of becoming more than just a car seller is going to be impactful I think. Light bulbs are going to go off on a lot of peoples mind "oh it does not matter that they sell less cars than I think they should"..

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yea people really wanna protect their profits heh, I sold some 11/27 puts for a few hundred

• 1Solidarity