Investing General Discussion

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't give tax advice. Apparently I'm doing it wrong. Been self employed for almost 30 years, never audited. Dad in same line of work went self employed the day I was born 50 years ago, never audited.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are only a few taboo subjects I never discuss. My relationship with the IRS is one of those few things.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dunno why you’re so tilted at me because I won’t rat someone else out.
When you arent emotionally involved, its pretty easy to see why someone would be annoyed at the situation.

Hard not to feel like youre getting fucked when you follow the law and write a big check to uncle sam in the next few months when you know Jackie's friends have been dodging taxes for many years.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
When you arent emotionally involved, its pretty easy to see why someone would be annoyed at the situation.

Hard not to feel like youre getting fucked when you follow the law and write a big check to uncle sam in the next few months when you know Jackie's friends have been dodging taxes for many years.

As someone who paid around $40,000 in taxes last year, I get what you’re saying.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
From what you say these nice assholes are pulling north of $220k or so a year and not paying a single cent on it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
From what you say these nice assholes are pulling north of $220k or so a year and not paying a single cent on it.

They have something like three houses in Marin County, one or two in Santa Rosa, and 1 or 2 in Sonoma. So yeah, they’re making a load.

And like I said they don’t even spend it which makes it even weirder they evade the taxes. The dad drives a early 2000s truck and the mom has a 10 year plus old Volvo. Only nice thing they own is a pretty fancy house and even it is ehhh, kinda old.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
A short seller dropped a rumor of "announcing findings" 30 minutes before the close. Welcome to stock price manipulation right before options expiry social media style.

So what you're saying is I should buy some more?!

In other news, the Fed says it's not putting on the brakes anytime soon

• 2Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Guy doesn't anonymously rat on his friends to the feds and some of you cunts act like he's the piece of shit. Anyone that can get away with keeping more of their own money so Chuck Schumer can't give it away to black trans women is doing God's work in my opinion.

Some of you guys are fucking retarded sometimes.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Guy doesn't anonymously rat on his friends to the feds and some of you cunts act like he's the piece of shit. Anyone that can get away with keeping more of their own money so Chuck Schumer can't give it away to black trans women is doing God's work in my opinion.

Some of you guys are fucking retarded sometimes.

I wondered how long it was going to take this response to show up.

You have to remain consistent.

Either nothing matters, and fuck it. In which case you aren't allowed to bitch about treason, or our economy getting crushed, etc because "fuck it, it's just the mega corps getting theirs"

Or

Shit matters. In which case these people are human trash defrauding EVERYONE FOR HALF A CENTURY.

Imo, they are shit humans, and just below joggers robbing liquor stores. While not violent, they are vastly more damaging to economic systems.

Tax, insurance, etc, all have higher costs because of shit birds like Jackie and his pals.

Fuck him, fuck them.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I wondered how long it was going to take this response to show up.

You have to remain consistent.

Either nothing matters, and fuck it. In which case you aren't allowed to bitch about treason, or our economy getting crushed, etc because "fuck it, it's just the mega corps getting theirs"

Or

Shit matters. In which case these people are human trash defrauding EVERYONE FOR HALF A CENTURY.

Imo, they are shit humans, and just below joggers robbing liquor stores. While not violent, they are vastly more damaging to economic systems.

Tax, insurance, etc, all have higher costs because of shit birds like Jackie and his pals.

Fuck him, fuck them.
Consistent huh? You have repeatedly said that if reperations were ever passed YOU would refuse to pay taxes. That's consistency? You're dumb.

Starve the beast. Fuck the Feds. I hope every single American finds a way to cheat our lying, thieving government out of as much money as they possibly can.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Uh sorry about that. My threaten to rat them out for half the proceeds was a joke.

But I wouldn’t blame you if you did!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Consistent huh? You have repeatedly said that if reperations were ever passed YOU would refuse to pay taxes. That's consistency? You're dumb.

Starve the beast. Fuck the Feds. I hope every single American finds a way to cheat our lying, thieving government out of as much money as they possibly can.

Yeah, there might be some line where I would fall on the other side. But that obviously not a concensus. And if I were to, I sure as fuck would not tell anyone because I would expect people that aren't stealing from the system to, rightfully, turn me in.

The concensus appears to be "Don't steal from society". Not sure why the guy whose name has become synonymous with cuck thinks he has the position to deride those that don't like being fucked.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fitting I think...

twr2wwlhbp101.jpg

• 1Like