Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trit down to 11 in early morning. Looks like my PSTH 25$ put will be coming down to the wire today. I'm already up 50% on my VLDR Jan 18 puts.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trit down to 11 in early morning. Looks like my PSTH 25$ put will be coming down to the wire today. I'm already up 50% on my VLDR Jan 18 puts.
I was coming to post this. Company owned by CEO (not Trit) getting sued in Singapore. Details in the filing. Read here.

Edit - I have 10 strike puts expiring tomorrow. I sort of hope they get exercised.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yeah, there might be some line where I would fall on the other side. But that obviously not a concensus. And if I were to, I sure as fuck would not tell anyone because I would expect people that aren't stealing from the system to, rightfully, turn me in.

The concensus appears to be "Don't steal from society". Not sure why the guy whose name has become synonymous with cuck thinks he has the position to deride those that don't like being fucked.
Not gonna shit up this thread any longer but anyone that has spent the past four years decrying how absolutely corrupt the federal government is, wants most federal bureaus abolished, thinks we should pay less in taxes, compares the Feds to the mafia, and literally wants to hug them all turns around and advocates ratting on your friends to that same federal government. Well, that man is an inconsistent, ignorant fool that is so wrapped up in his own self-righteousness and indignation that he has no idea wtf he's even talking about.
angry willy wonka GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So if I'm reading this right the CEO of trit is also CEO of another company that's being sued? And it's the other company that may be related to the tweet from yesterday about the bogus spac? Or are those two seperate things?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Not gonna shit up this thread any longer but anyone that has spent the past four years decrying how absolutely corrupt the federal government is, wants most federal bureaus abolished, thinks we should pay less in taxes, compares the Feds to the mafia, and literally wants to hug them all turns around and advocates ratting on your friends to that same federal government. Well, that man is an inconsistent, ignorant fool that is so wrapped up in his own self-righteousness and indignation that he has no idea wtf he's even talking about.
angry willy wonka GIF

Not going to shit up thread, immediately posts paragraph. Lol.

The govt sure as fuck looks corrupt in 2020, does that excuse stealing for HALF A CENTURY?

Is theft morally acceptable now? That's your position?

The FBI and DoJ at this point need to be burned down. Sure. ATF and DEA, sure. Most of the agencies have some basic utility in a reasonable society.

Wanting treason punished is out of bounds and justifies tax evasion?

And there is always the difference between tax avoidance, which everyone should do and is legal, versus tax evasion which is illegal and if what those people are doing.

Like I said, your name is synonymous with cuck, nobody should be surprised you like being ass fucked.

Bring it to the politics thread if you want more.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok everyone, the derail is over now. If you want to continue the tax cheat conversation make a new thread and I'll gladly move posts over to it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was coming to post this. Company owned by CEO (not Trit) getting sued in Singapore. Details in the filing. Read here.

Edit - I have 10 strike puts expiring tomorrow. I sort of hope they get exercised.

Under 10 now, looks like you might get your wish

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
And now HCAC down $1.44 pre-market. 😜 Edit: quickly back up.

I just bought another $1000 of it at $19.36 a share. Let’s goooo Canoo. Figures it drops $1.40 about two minutes after.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Under 10 now, looks like you might get your wish
More reading indicates a big customer is being sued for non-payment and might go bankrupt. The customer processes less than 10% of the total traffic on the TRIT. So a big deal from a revenue perspective, but not a direct TRIT issue beyond that. Looks like 7 straight minutes of buying so we may have a floor forming.

ps.. anyone selling at sub-9.50 is selling at a loss so this is panic selling at this point. The pre-merger low was about 9.50.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still hovering around 8$. On the plus side, I was able to buy my AMD put for .03 just before it went red

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still hovering around 8$. On the plus side, I was able to buy my AMD put for .03 just before it went red
My only issue with the puts for tomorrow is taking on too many shares. I like to spread out my risk. Im gonna play it out for today/tomorrow and decide on it. I have $12.50 Jan puts I have time to wait on. I can factor a revenue issue. I wouldn't hang around if the legal issue was involving TRIT directly.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I could not help myself and doubled my trit position when it hit 8. In other news, the first puts I’ve ever bought , lazr, expire tomorrow and are currently hovering on the line of being profitable. I’ve read earlier in this thread most of you never like to let your options go to the last minute, I got to decide what to do with these puts soon I guess. Lazr plz die more.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I could not help myself and doubled my trit position when it hit 8. In other news, the first puts I’ve ever bought , lazr, expire tomorrow and are currently hovering on the line of being profitable. I’ve read earlier in this thread most of you never like to let your options go to the last minute, I got to decide what to do with these puts soon I guess. Lazr plz die more.
For a perfect, real-life example of why I "almost" never let my options expire worthless... see TRIT. My premium when I sold them was 25 cents and I refused to spend the 5 cents to close them out. And today... TRIT - 36% and in the money. Ha-fucking-ha on me. Or in other words...

dumbass rachel bilson GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For a perfect, real-life example of why I "almost" never let my options expire worthless... see TRIT. My premium when I sold them was 25 cents and I refused to spend the 5 cents to close them out. And today... TRIT - 36% and in the money. Ha-fucking-ha on me. Or in other words...

dumbass rachel bilson GIF

Quoting you from earlier "I never let my puts expire to avoid a black swan event" :p

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I can make a suggestion... When discussing specific positions (like stock or options) and asking for advice please try to provide specifics like strike/premium/expiry or cost basis. It would help give a better reply.