Investing General Discussion

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Don't see much info about those 3 or their management teams, why'd you pick them? Here are my current 10-11 spacs

GRSV - Hoping to ride on some popularity from the GMHI/LAZR merger
DSAC - Ties to incoming Biden admin
RPLA - Good team and online gaming is getting hot
APSG
TREB
BTAQ - Rumor floating on urban EV air travel I believe

Everything else is over 12 already
Urban EV air travel? Wtf is that like personal drone taxis in cities?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man I can’t imagine that doing well. Covid ravaged travel, cities are going through a mass exodus.

I don’t mean the stock won’t do well, just that business. We all know the two are decoupled from each other nowadays.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah being green on a red day is nice. It appears I might be acquiring some KO tomorrow unless the stock turns it around. I sense covered calls near the money in my future come Monday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i'll just ask Fogel Fogel

BTWN is partnered with Peter Thiel and is targeting Tokopedia which is supposed to be the next BABA of SE Asia

BFT is Bill Foley and they're targeting Paysafe and eyeing up online payments with gaming, gambling etc

GHIV is merging with with the largest wholesale mortgage company in the US

CCIV is rumored to be merging with Lucid which is supposed to be the next TSLA

These ones are above 12 but still have a lot of upside I believe and I have large positions in all of them. They're all up 20-40% since I bought them last month at 10 and should pop closer or over 20 when the actual mergers over. GHIV merger is next week and still at 12.75 so might be able to get some quick action on that

Some more expensive spacs are NGA and ACTC. They're already over 20 but they are buying EV companies that are already selling product, so the combination of production plus anything EV related printing dollar bills people are saying these two will break records. I bought NGA last week at 19 and its already up to 32.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My next pretarget spac is ZNTE. This one I bought warrants though. My warrants are already up 40% while the stock is still under 11

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm responsible for all gains but not responsible for any losses

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTWN is partnered with Peter Thiel and is targeting Tokopedia which is supposed to be the next BABA of SE Asia

BFT is Bill Foley and they're targeting Paysafe and eyeing up online payments with gaming, gambling etc

These ones are above 12 but still have a lot of upside I believe and I have large positions in all of them. They're all up 20-40% since I bought them last month at 10 and should pop closer or over 20 when the actual mergers over. GHIV merger is next week and still at 12.75 so might be able to get some quick action on that

Some more expensive spacs are NGA and ACTC. They're already over 20 but they are buying EV companies that are already selling product, so the combination of production plus anything EV related printing dollar bills people are saying these two will break records. I bought NGA last week at 19 and its already up to 32.

I have created a monster.

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have created a monster.

the-circle-is-now-complete-when-i-left-you-i-was-but-the-learner-now-i-am-the-master.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I've heard a few times now; get into a spac around $10, sell before the merger. Why are spacs not long time holds?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Exactly, what I was looking for, Thanks!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've heard a few times now; get into a spac around $10, sell before the merger. Why are spacs not long time holds?

A lot aren't holds because they're buying companies who are still in their growth phase. So they spike up to 20-30$ in the excitement of the merger but then when people realize they're not going to be selling a product or making profit for a year or two they start to sell. If it's a good company by all means you can hold, but it can be very profitable to sell as soon as a spac does the first spike to 15$ and recycle it into a new spac at 10, rinse and repeat

I'm currently holding NGA long because they already have a product, I may also be long on ACTC as well.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot aren't holds because they're buying companies who are still in their growth phase. So they spike up to 20-30$ in the excitement of the merger but then when people realize they're not going to be selling a product or making profit for a year or two they start to sell. If it's a good company by all means you can hold, but it can be very profitable to sell as soon as a spac does the first spike to 15$ and recycle it into a new spac at 10, rinse and repeat

I'm currently holding NGA long because they already have a product, I may also be long on ACTC as well.
There is another reason. SPAC founders need to return all the money if they dont find a merger. They get paid when there is a merger. Founders WILL find a merger, even it is sucks for the investors. Its why doing your own due diligence on companies you are looking to invest in is so critical.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
KO up to 49.33 in the after hours. My strike for tomorrow is $50 and i got a 25 cent premium so I need 49.75 To break even. $50 even would be more ideal however.
The only thing I have red in the after market is CCIV. That douche bag on CNBC this morning needs a hug.

• 1Solidarity