Mr. Poopybutthole
Just went back green today just from CCIV

1610727236953.png

1610727266708.png

Didn't realize it tripped a breaker

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just bought more myself. There's supposed to be some kind of announcement today at 2 pm est. Also, Saudi google traffic was spiking on CCIV a week ago. That matters because Saudi Arabia invested 1 billion into Lucid
+15% since I sold. el-oh-el

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
what kind of stop loss are ya'll putting on your pre-announcement SPACs in the $10-12 range? or would you just let them ride until rumors/announcement and only worry about it once they go up to preserve profits? Or do you just ride it out and possibly hold long pending target if it doesn't go sky high?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
what kind of stop loss are ya'll putting on your pre-announcement SPACs in the $10-12 range? or would you just let them ride until rumors/announcement and only worry about it once they go up to preserve profits? Or do you just ride it out and possibly hold long pending target if it doesn't go sky high?

You'll want to set your own PPM (Personal profit margin) based on your risk level, but I usually won't bother with stop loses until they go over 15 and then I'll do 10-15% based on how volatile they are. If they have a huge up and down swing from high volume and you set your stop loss to tight you'll get stopped out just before it shoots back up again.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You'll want to set your own PPM (Personal profit margin) based on your risk level, but I usually won't bother with stop loses until they go over 15 and then I'll do 10-15% based on how volatile they are. If they have a huge up and down swing from high volume and you set your stop loss to tight you'll get stopped out just before it shoots back up again.
I find on low price high vol stocks using a stop loss with a $ instead of a percent works also. They can plunge so fast having it locked in to something like 25 cent trail safeguards profit once you are over your happy price.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And CCIV just halted down to 18, this has been one wild ride so far.

Also looks like the ACTC/Proterra thing is pretty much confirmed

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yeah everything is really great here in GHIV land too. They just put in a Ferris wheel, a petting zoo, and I’m told Bobby McFerrin was hired for a show in the middle of the park later today.

• 1Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Trust the plan?

That plan has 4 days left! 😂

I think there’s a good chance this thing is gonna possibly go really well after they announce earnings in early February (all signs indicate they had another record year) but I’m not holding it past Tuesday.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll sell a portion of my holding on any initial spike and play it by ear if I want to hold more or continue to sell

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'll sell a portion of my holding on any initial spike and play it by ear if I want to hold more or continue to sell

I’ve currently got around $23,000 in it. Maybe I’ll keep a few thousand depending on how Tuesday goes.

The CEO was on Bloomberg this morning, all he talked about was UWM and didn’t even mention GHIV, only a mention that they were about to go public. Would have been nice had he actually said the ticker name at least.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
CCIV going to break 175m volume. ACTC is up again as well, nothing seems to be slowing that one down.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
TRIT back down to 8 and change, seems to be about the class action lawsuits re-rearing their ugly head