Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling there is going to be some spicy failure to deliver reports coming up.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Keep em coming

I totally understand the short squeeze play on GME. But what's with the AMC play? Their short interest is there but not really that high, the company is printing shares like a madman. Combine that with the recent debt restructurings and converting some debt to shares, I really feel like this is insiders trying to lure wsb kids to the trough by riding this excitement.

It stinks to me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got a feeling when the GME bubble burst it's going to do so super fast. Be interesting to see it implode fast enough to halt trading. Love to see some auto trading fuckery involved as well while we're at it.

Early in Monday's trading session, users of several major retail trading platforms, including those of Charles Schwab Corp and Robinhood, reported operational problems, according to outage monitoring website Downdetector.com.

The euphoria is also evident in the small-cap Russell 2000 index, whose component companies with a negative operating profit outperformed the wider index by nearly 50 percentage points over the last year, a Reuters analysis of Refinitiv data showed.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I totally understand the short squeeze play on GME. But what's with the AMC play? Their short interest is there but not really that high, the company is printing shares like a madman. Combine that with the recent debt restructurings and converting some debt to shares, I really feel like this is insiders trying to lure wsb kids to the trough by riding this excitement.

It stinks to me.
The difference between AMC and GME is AMC is still somewhat of a company that got screwed by covid meanwhile GME is a dead market that has shown no signs of restructuring outside of hiring a new CEO

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got a feeling when the GME bubble burst it's going to do so super fast. Be interesting to see it implode fast enough to halt trading. Love to see some auto trading fuckery involved as well while we're at it.
It halted like 6 times yesterday

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The difference between AMC and GME is AMC is still somewhat of a company that got screwed by covid meanwhile GME is a dead market that has shown no signs of restructuring outside of hiring a new CEO
so are you long here or trying to get in and out with the news/volatility right now? or both?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

It stinks to me.

Lol, I bought options.

Hope it works.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I bought options.

Hope it works.
200.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Imagine how salty those dudes are that a bunch of internet retards totally fucked their almost guaranteed short position.

It literally makes me joyful to know major shorts got fucked by a herd of autists

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine how salty those dudes are that a bunch of internet retards totally fucked their almost guaranteed short position.
Well technically it's their billionaire friends that gave them all that money that should be salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Good video and I generally like this guy's stuff. He's been linked in here before. TL;DW "Tell me why the media is mad at some retail investors who bought shares as if they put a gun to the head of these institutional investors to buy GME shares at high prices. No, its because they shorted well over 100% of the stock because they're greedy. Once they were forced to cover they start crying to the media."

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I like that guy. Used to watch his stuff when he was fighting for right to repair.

Too bad he lives in NYC

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why is ABBV at all-time highs? Fuck Coronachan vaccine. Money is made making fat people look less fat.

"CoolSculpting® by Allergan Aesthetics Expands Body Contouring Portfolio With CoolSculpting® EliteNEW TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR THE TREATMENT OF TWO AREAS OF FAT AT ONCE AND NEW ELITE APPLICATORS DESIGNED FOR IMPROVED FIT AND COMFORT"
(ABBV) company , announced the launch of CoolSculpting® Elite, its next generation fat reduction system with applicators designed to complement the body's natural curves. CoolSculpting® Elite harnesses proven CoolSculpting® technology to target, freeze, and eliminate treated fat cells. CoolSculpting® Elite is FDA cleared to treat visible fat bulges in nine areas of the body including the thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), upper arm, and the submental and submandibular areas.