Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Imagine how salty those dudes are that a bunch of internet retards totally fucked their almost guaranteed short position.
When something in the financial world is "guaranteed profit" something is broken. /WSB helped shed light on this. Oh, and fuck the financial press. Bias fucks, just like their political press cousins.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1611671202265.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, I didn't know or understand they had shorted 140% of all shares.

Hilarious, us not being in on this was our fault

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
(regarding EV in heavy machinery) Only thing I can ad is there are no large ships doing EV except a few in Norway that shuttle back and forth between inlets. The big ships NEED the power of oil or they have zero range. Learned this on a cruise I was on :)

feeling a strong urge today to throw $1K each into some BB and NOK stonks

failed cell phone companies whom time has passed on by have never looked so hot

I HAD BB back during the first Dec. interest when it made a deal with Amazon, then sold for a very small profit before this latest shit started, sigh.

I got burned by NOK a year or two ago because I bought into them right before they snatched away their dividend. But I think NOK is a hell of a lot more real then the other meme stocks and i bought back into them a couple days ago. Hoping the horde homes in on them.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine how salty those dudes are that a bunch of internet retards totally fucked their almost guaranteed short position.
Good. How many times have dickheads like them fucked the little guy. About time the little guys decide to do the fucking. How’s it feel dickheads? HOW DOES IT FEEL????

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rimshot

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out the RTX puts I wrote yesterday. 6% gap up on earnings at the open. I made 80% profit for about 20 minutes of exposure. Boomer-power!

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Picked up some XPOA at $10.90 a share. I like the founder team. If it drops down closer to $10 I will add more and average down.

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like AMC is holding nicely over 5. No large moves on GME, well, large moves relative to the last couple days anyway lol

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin Thoughts on AAPL puts expiring on Friday with earnings tomorrow? the $125 strike are 17 cents and the 50 DMA is $126.59. A move to below $125 seems really unlikely.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

So people are buying puts on PLTR? hmm I just got out of half my Feb contracts at a slight loss and have the other half ordered to sell at a slight profit (hope it hits). I bought those calls at the wrong time a few months ago and am not confident PLTR will be at 40+ late Feb. Bullish longterm otherwise. Grateful for this spike to exit those calls and I've set a trailing stop loss for 650ish shares I got in the Roth. My main positions stays untouched until this Fall.

My gut tells me this recent PLTR spike is hype over todays demo day and things will then trail down towards earnings in Feb and the panic over "founders gonna dump shares!".

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Slow day so far but looks like we got our first halt for GME and its a halt up, this thing is a fucking soap opera. AMC dropped back down to 4.6. Everything else is looking pretty flat as far as spacs

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Found the reason why, looks like we have some billonaire trolls on our side

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin Thoughts on AAPL puts expiring on Friday with earnings tomorrow? the $125 strike are 17 cents and the 50 DMA is $126.59. A move to below $125 seems really unlikely.

If you are asking from the perspective of "I don't want the shares but the premium" then <$125 is highly likely to be safe in the near term. Looking out further the $110-115 area is pretty strong support. I don't see much risk of sell off on this earnings unless the company thinks expectations are too high and talks them down, but it won't be on the current results.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
got 1200 nok 1200 bb and 1000 amc

plan to actually hold nok for a while - will likely dump bb and amc on fri or mon morning depending on what the autists are doing - as soon as they start saying they're selling their only car to buy more is when i'll be jumping out

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
got 1200 nok 1200 bb and 1000 amc

plan to actually hold nok for a while - will likely dump bb and amc on fri or mon morning depending on what the autists are doing - as soon as they start saying they're selling their only car to buy more is when i'll be jumping out

Huh? That's when you jump in...

• 1Worf