Investing General Discussion

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
chamath on cnbc says he closed his position and took profits on GME. says it was a "pushback against the establishment"

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crypto seems to be sliding, either people moving out to buy meme stocks or (like myself) dumping it because when this clown rally blows up I think it's going to take everything else down with it.

No diamond hands for me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sigh, you're gonna make me log into the FoH discord channel?

Thanks a lot Reddit

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gamestop could pivot into a chicken tenders fast food restaurant chain.

I've been to those game while you eat / hangout places.

Not horrible.

Problem for GameStop is everyone is going to think of the smelly neck beards playing D&D etc.

But yeah, GME could definitely be making use of piles of free money and publicity to pivot to something feasible.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
chamath on cnbc says he closed his position and took profits on GME. says it was a "pushback against the establishment"
If there’s one thing we know about CNBC it’s that we can trust them regarding GME.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Closed 7 of 10 calls, and sold my 200 shares of amc, 7,400 profit and letting the last 3 roll. All these stoppages got me a little nervous. This was a 14% return on my entire account lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Something to think about.

People are fucking holding GME right now.

There are some true believers in this, that are really either think 10000 GME or really are out to bust shorts.

Seriously, who is holding GME? Lol. And why hasn't GME hired some 14 yr old shit Lord to take over marketing and social media?

They could turn their company around if they really jumped on this

Best advertising they've had in years. Imagine how many people that said "Gamestop is still open?"

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Wouldn’t want the Goldbergs, Silversteins, Friedmans, and other -bergs to lose money on their shorts.

this should be completely illegal, "social media chatter", what the fuck? so they just said "we can halt trading for any reason at any time that we don't like what's going on"

insane

just build your own nasdaq I guess

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The market as a whole today not doing so great. Might as well put it into the meme stocks.