Investing General Discussion

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All of these meme stocks may have halts on them, but you can still freely invest in Pantheon

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have been holding onto GNUS sub $2 average for awhile now. Finally looks to be taking off.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I thought the GME ride was over like a million times and I was wrong 100% of the time.

Today's been crazy. CNBC outright lied about Melvin exiting their short position to tank the price pre-market.
WSB is stupid they will believe us!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Probably doesn't help when your exchanges are artificially manipulating the market. Doesn't really give anyone confidence in the market.
This. The Wall Street Elites pretty much just exposed to everyone else that our entire system of finance is built on bullshit, as well as who it protects.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Im limited in my stock knowledge, but find the meme entertaining

Does this even create real value for the GameStop operation? I assume not since it's not a stock offering?

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
This. The Wall Street Elites pretty much just exposed to everyone else that our entire system of finance is built on bullshit, as well as who it protects.
It's like a bluff that nobody called until a bunch of retail investors did a Yolo and figured it out...now Katie bar the door.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does this even create real value for the GameStop operation? I assume not since it's not a stock offering?
Not sure if any of the Executive officers have any options they can execute. They could make a fortune.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im limited in my stock knowledge, but find the meme entertaining

Not unless they issued more shares of stock to buy as Kilroy said.

Reality is theres zero reason for Gamestop's stock to be valued at even a fraction of its current price. The price action right now is basically pyramid scheme levels of economics.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This shit got quiet once the discord opened. I am sad panda.

sad panda GIF

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not unless they issued more shares of stock to buy as Kilroy said.

Reality is theres zero reason for Gamestop's stock to be valued at even a fraction of its current price. The price action right now is basically pyramid scheme levels of economics.
They retain plenty of their own stock to sell. Unless they sold it all a long time ago or something.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
was talking about it in discord but for the newb dummies like me, do a quick reading on day trading so you don't get your trading banned for 90 days. Basically, don't buy AND sell XXXX stock in the same day, more than 4 times, in a 5 day rolling period.

So you get 4 free day trades in a 5 day period. Most apps will tell you how many you've done so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
WSB fix.

Have a robinhood, TDA, etrade, Webull, AND fidelity account....

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Political and financial system openly exposed as a sham all in last 3 months

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users