Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Twitter and Stocktwits is saying some massive Discord group (Big Pump Signal) is now on the AMC bandwagon in force.

Everyone saying AH is gonna be cray.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This shit got quiet once the discord opened. I am sad panda.

sad panda GIF

We were making fun of you and Blazin not having diamond hands and bailing because it halted twice

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if any of the Executive officers have any options they can execute. They could make a fortune.
The execs actually sold most of their shares in the $20s 1-2 weeks ago. Saw an article on market watch about it earlier today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While y'all been busy with GME and AMC, I wrote more puts for PSTH $22.5 strike March expiry, and started positions with CCVU and XPOA

• 2Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Some of my sell orders hit so I feel a bit better now. I canceled my sell order on my last 1k shares of AMC since yall say the horde has honed in on it.

And wtf discord? sigh

alo PLTR is 42+ and I'm like "so what" , so fixated on the memes of the day lul

Also sold my CRSR holdings for a tidy profit on todays big jump and I <yawned> and was annoyed because it took my attention off the memes for a nano second.

-peak euphoria-activated

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
One problem I find myself getting into is I spread myself too thin, looking at too many stocks (at the same time often). I'm not experienced enough to do that, probably need more of a plan.

guess it doesn't matter as much if you are just bandwagoning tards on the internet though

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One problem I find myself getting into is I spread myself too thin, looking at too many stocks (at the same time often). I'm not experienced enough to do that, probably need more of a plan.

guess it doesn't matter as much if you are just bandwagoning tards on the internet though

If you want diversification just go with an ETF or Index, no way you can manage so may stocks unless you do it full time. Focus on just a few stocks/options for your more active trading or you'll lose your buy in and buy outs in the weeds

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

if gamble single picks like we've been doing, I think picking at max three is the best way to go. And if you see another you like you gotta get outa one of your three first. Keeps things in check a little bit.

• 2Like