Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One problem I find myself getting into is I spread myself too thin, looking at too many stocks (at the same time often). I'm not experienced enough to do that, probably need more of a plan.

guess it doesn't matter as much if you are just bandwagoning tards on the internet though
Planning is a good think. Look at the 11 S&P 500 sectors and then look at best stocks in the sectors. Look at sectors you do and don't want to own. Avoid over concentration in single sectors. To be honest more than 20 stocks in a portfolio are close to unmanageable unless they are pure buy/hold and you never look at them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Posted in Discord, but stuff gets lost there.

Is AMC just an inadvertent pump? Is the real short squeeze on AMCX, which is negative on the day because people are thinking AMC is the actual play?

most shorted stocks_4.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Posted in Discord, but stuff gets lost there.

Is AMC just an inadvertent pump? Is the real short squeeze on AMCX, which is negative on the day because people are thinking AMC is the actual play?

View attachment 331461

Every big short has a giant pump the past 15 days or so.

Might be some institutional wars going on as well

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
At some point they will not have to fill any short orders, and the stock becomes useless again.

I mean after GME, then AMC, then NOK, etc.

Flash mobbing a stock is always a win for the early birds.

WSB has about a million more people now, and everyone that trades is going to follow them to some degree

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel Im using the SPAC drain to sell more puts on quality names. I wrote more of the $12.5 Feb puts on CCIV and BTWN. The premium is nice at the bottom of this dip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user