Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Monday should be relatively quiet on the earnings front as no big hitters are up. So use Monday to get your ducks in a row because Tues/Weds gonna bring some possibility volatility. AMZN, GOOG, BABA, PFE, XOM, UPS and AMGN on Tue and then Weds we get PYPL, ABBV and QCOM. That is over 6 Trillion in market cap reporting earnings.

1612128129814.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flaws with this. GME did what it did due almost entirely on its short position. Look at AMC. Traded a billion shares in a day and broke 20 for a brief moment. I am not saying a 50-100% profit is bad, its amazing. There isnt another GME out there right now.

Also, and this is REAL important. The funds doing fucky things with GME were small fish. The silver market and most comodities are full of killer whales. JPM isn't Melvin Capital. Just sayin. See link number 4 below. Thats 30 Million ounces. Thats 937.5 tonnes of Silver.

Great perspective to keep in mind. I'm not saying silver will be GME for the record. I don't think there is going to be another GME. But... Like you said, you don't need a stock to rise 1000% to make money. I'd be very happy with a 2x or 3x return over a couple days.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Great perspective to keep in mind. I'm not saying silver will be GME for the record. I don't think there is going to be another GME. But... Like you said, you don't need a stock to rise 1000% to make money. I'd be very happy with a 2x or 3x return over a couple days.
My personal advice with all the /wsb money pouring out of SPACs and into GME, AMC and maybe SLV this is good time to find SPACS down near the $10 price point which is the floor. I would guess you have a higher possibility of hitting 50-100% short term gains by spreading cash to a handful of quality SPACs near $10 then gambling on SLV. The in at $10 and out at $15 (or $20) SPAC game for 50-100% profits is straight money. Ain't that right Fogel Fogel ?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IS it bad that I hope GOOG misses earnings and plummets? Not because I want to buy it cheaper, but because I really hate those fuckers.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Russian Disruptors lmao 😅

What an insufferable cunt Jimmy Kimmel is. That tub of shit used to be funny 20 years ago when he wasn't being paid millions. Now it's incredibly obvious he answers to his media masters and puppets whatever the fuck he's told.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So any suggestions what to place order for Monday morning?

I'm not gonna say to dump a lot of money into it, but UWMC earnings are this week on Wednesday, and it's supposed to have been a record year for them. I would think they're at least a little undervalued at the moment.

As for SPACS:

This week I'm going to be moving a lot of my long term stocks into them near NAV, and those with some momentum / hype.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What an insufferable cunt Jimmy Kimmel is. That tub of shit used to be funny 20 years ago when he wasn't being paid millions. Now it's incredibly obvious he answers to his media masters and puppets whatever the fuck he's told.
He was funny when he had chicks in bikinis bouncing on a trampoline. But of course, he became a leftist and the left forgave him his chauvinistic past.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Precisely the era I was referring to, along with Win Ben Stein's Money. He's the definition of a sell out.
The Man Show was pretty good. Adam pretty much stayed true. Which is why, of course, he doesn't have network TV shows and shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes the devious Russian plot to win big on an elaborate Gamestop stonk play...

What will those kooky Russians think of next?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Woooo boy push that silver price up for me! I got lots of it I bought at $10 an ounce range lol.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"I'd be very happy with a 2x or 3x return over a couple days."

Ya think?

I'm kind of sad I started this investment Forum. Was nice when it was me and Blazin Blazin talking about Ben Graham on how to properly value stocks.

Oh well, I hope all you retards get rich like me but do it way faster!!

• 2Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Oi, that's a bad look for WSB. There are now a number of WSB spinoff subs (i.e. WSBElite, WSBsilver, etc) that have garnered tens of thousands of new users due to over-moderation in WSB. They're now saying you could get banned from WSB if they see you posting in any of the spinoffs. To me that reeks of a small amount of people wanting to steer WSB in certain directions, very likely because it will net those moderators $$$.

WSB.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"I'd be very happy with a 2x or 3x return over a couple days."

Ya think?

I'm kind of sad I started this investment Forum. Was nice when it was me and Blazin Blazin talking about Ben Graham on how to properly value stocks.

Oh well, I hope all you retards get rich like me but do it way faster!!
Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

10% in a year is good. 2-300% in a week? Yeah, I guess that's just okay as a consolation prize.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

10% in a year is good. 2-300% in a week? Yeah, I guess that's just okay as a consolation prize.
Don't worry, even the investment newbs like me on this forum realize that these are extraordinary circumstances that won't last. We are trying to get what we can while we can. I intend to use the earnings from this to catapult my "normal" investment stuff after all the craziness ends. This is just a great opportunity for newb investors to get some good starting capital.

• 5Like