Investing General Discussion

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Second one, that's what I'm using right now. Buy 3, they're cheap.
Hmmm what about compared this? Only $40 more.

You two are living life all wrong. BP gets $9k for a one day meme trade and you’re quibbling over which cheap shitty monitor to buy.

Today is the day you should buy the widescreen monitor of your fucking dreams and you don’t even look at the price tag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
ZNTE is up another 5% this morning, it was up 6% yesterday at market close

Still waiting on that announcement. Someone was pointing out the last spac that merged with an EV vtol/plane company went very parabolic, so there's a lot of hype building on this one

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You two are living life all wrong. BP gets $9k for a one day meme trade and you’re quibbling over which cheap shitty monitor to buy.

Today is the day you should buy the widescreen monitor of your fucking dreams and you don’t even look at the price tag.

Don't do it BP. Continue to be sensible.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Still waiting on that announcement. Someone was pointing out the last spac that merged with an EV vtol/plane company went very parabolic, so there's a lot of hype building on this one

Im glad I pushed $8K into ZNTE yesterday morning instead of splitting it between TQQQ and BTNB

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
AMC down almost 31% premarket
GME down 34%
BB down 8%
EXPR down 18%
It may be th day for bag holding, good luck eveyone

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've got a large sum of shares of ZNTE I purchased at 10.85, and some more at 10.97

How long do we HODL bros?

I'm doing things I've never done before, like throwing money at a shit tree and having it turn into delicious plums!

2021 has been magical!

(I can't wait for this garbage market cycle to be over and for it to start feeling like its valued at least mildly appropriately)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Silver dropped about 1.25/oz...

Guess Melvin capital sold everything they had to people like Jackie

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I've got a large sum of shares of ZNTE I purchased at 10.85, and some more at 10.97

How long do we HODL bros?

I'm doing things I've never done before, like throwing money at a shit tree and having it turn into delicious plums!

2021 has been magical!

(I can't wait for this garbage market cycle to be over and for it to start feeling like its valued at least mildly appropriately)

I'm planning to hold till high 20s but have no problems bailing out early if it struggles a lot to get up there.

Khane

I'm planning to hold till high 20s but have no problems bailing out early if it struggles a lot to get up there.

Isnt the rumor they are planning on merging with some ridiculous automated EV air taxi? Do people think this is actually A) feasible at any real level aside from novelty boutques and B) An idea worth pursuing?

Seems like SPACs really are struggling to find real companies to merge with and now the scam money making schemes are out in force.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Silver dropped about 1.25/oz...

Guess Melvin capital sold everything they had to people like Jackie
71UUTCmV6XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Isnt the rumor they are planning on merging with some ridiculous automated EV air taxi? Do people think this is actually A) feasible at any real level aside from novelty boutques and B) An idea worth pursuing?

Seems like SPACs really are struggling to find real companies to merge with and now the scam money making schemes are out in force.

flying taxis are inevitable bro

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someones on the hook for a lot of AMC at 11

EH says yes

And the rumor hasn't been confirmed yet. Once the rumor is confirmed there will be another jump, this is playing out similar to CCIV in that regard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Someones on the hook for a lot of AMC at 11

EH says yes

And the rumor hasn't been confirmed yet. Once the rumor is confirmed there will be another jump, this is playing out similar to CCIV in that regard

If ZNTE goes past $20/share, I'll be buying a house with that money.

Khane

That might be one of my new favorite buzzwords.

"Urban Mobility"

I'd rather invest in a *real* Urban Mobility company. Like Nike when the new Jordan's are about to drop.

That said if ZNTE goes above 20 I'll be making a nice mint.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The realist in my says there's not much to it, at least in the short term either. But the fact of the matter is right now anything EV/Green related is printing tendies. It won't last forever, but I'll make what I can from it while it does.

Khane

The EV craze reminds me a lot of the Crypto craze circa 2017. New coins and ICOs popping up daily.