Investing General Discussion

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
These guys who all made new positions to double up on the dip are laughing right now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
(you are everyone else in this movie)
Hes Right GIF by moodman

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Haha. Be sensible. Hey bros come day trade penny stocks with me!

There’s sensible, then there’s Misting. Those two were Misting that monitor.

talk some more shit.

im up FIVE DOLLARS today

1612272362124.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For everyone looking for a last gasp play for AMC and GME its selling/writing puts in the 50 cent and 1 dollar strikes. Preferably the 50 cent strikes. And dont go more than 3 or 4 weeks out. The only other trade left is to short the stocks.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have a question for everyone...
I think we should begin to assemble a post with a bunch of accumulated knowledge that has been posted here and create a sticky thread at the beginning. As we get an influx of new people being able to refer them to a single thread for questions like "What are options, What is an ETF, Why does Blazin Blazin hate SPACs so much, etc". Blazin Blazin can we make this happen? And make it editable by a number of us? If only one person can edit, we need a vehicle to store the links and shit so that person can copy over to it as it grows.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
HOL announces it's merging with rocket start up Astra. I bought in early hours at 14.30. A little high getting in but I think this takes off especially if it gets added to the new Ark space ETF

Edit: Obligatory to the moon pun

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I have a question for everyone...
I think we should begin to assemble a post with a bunch of accumulated knowledge that has been posted here and create a sticky thread at the beginning. As we get an influx of new people being able to refer them to a single thread for questions like "What are options, What is an ETF, Why does Blazin Blazin hate SPACs so much, etc". Blazin Blazin can we make this happen? And make it editable by a number of us? If only one person can edit, we need a vehicle to store the links and shit so that person can copy over to it as it grows.

Probably another for SPAC resources too, like Twitter handles to follow, websites to use for research, etc. I spend a lot of time on twitter these days reading SPAC handles and am always finding new handles and new tickers to keep an eye on and add to my watch lists

Telling people to go back and read 200 pages of this thread for 5 nuggets of info when 90% of content is just lulzing and people describing their stock bowel movements is wank.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HOL announces it's merging with rocket start up Astra. I bought in early hours at 14.30. A little high getting in but I think this takes off especially if it gets added to the new Ark space ETF

$15 now. too late to jump on.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
IT’s HAPPENING. Maybe. UWMC is rising ahead of earnings on the 4th. Up 46 cents in the past day.

I made a $1500 yolo off Doge profits days back on $12.5 calls 12/19 for 0.71 (mind you I’m not that well versed in options.)

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With a couple of exceptions (NVDA and DIS), the last of the really big hitters announce earnings between today and tomorrow. I expect AMZN to run up today into earnings and then... who knows what happens tomorrow. There could easily be some profit taking coming this week. Or we keep going up. Who knows. Be prepared for either event.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

When is the ark space ETF going live?

I think woods is a bit old etc, but I have faith in the teams she has running those things, by far my favorite ETFs for 5-10 years