Investing General Discussion

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, and I sold that at $13 in January. Man did I fuck up on weed.
Same. My friend has been hyping these companies since 2016. I bought in at that point and eventually sold because of my Charmin tissue hands. He is making an absolute killing right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
TGOD.TO

Penny weed stock. Want to buy just because of the company name.

The Green Organic Dutchman.

How stupid. Who wants to buckle up on this spaceship with me?

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
TGOD.TO

These guys?

Cant find your TGOD.TO ticker symbol in TD Ameritrade

1612966856640.png

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
TGOD.TO

I was about to say I’m in for shits and giggles but it looks like I’m seeing reports of them saying they’re going to have $20m less revenue this year?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the things I have been watching with interest is how Social Media can and is being used to fuck with the algos. Some rando tweets "$CCIV is a $10 SPAC without a deal" and the stock instantly plunges 5% in response. People like Trump (prior to his banning) and Elon have this ability to a large degree. There is a strategy here for short term trading, I just need to keep formulating it.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was about to say I’m in for shits and giggles but it looks like I’m seeing reports of them saying they’re going to have $20m less revenue this year?
There is almost like a golden rule with pot stocks which is why I avoid them. They tend to be run by pot growers and not MBAs. Their financials and performance are for shit. When PM or MO get into pot then I will be all over it.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Ruh-Roh. If i get assigned its about 4.25% gain in less than a month. Im good with that.

I'm not too worried about it, if they get called I'll be back in them rather quickly. Unless Coke starts rebranding as a big data SaaS play don't think I need to worry about it running away from me. If it's close I'll just roll them out anyway.

• 1Like