Investing General Discussion

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
The conversation about whether little cannabis can survive once the big boys sweep in after federal legalization (theoretically), makes me wonder about big tobacco stock. I certainly believe big tobacco will have a huge role in Cann. Tobacco stocks have been dead for years because tobacco has been dead for years.

What do you guys think of investing early in a company like Altria? They are definitely moving to transition into Cann, and I can see the stock exploding upon legalization How Tobacco Giant Altria Is Becoming A Cannabis Company

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The conversation about whether little cannabis can survive once the big boys sweep in after federal legalization (theoretically), makes me wonder about big tobacco stock. I certainly believe big tobacco will have a huge role in Cann. Tobacco stocks have been dead for years because tobacco has been dead for years.

What do you guys think of investing early in a company like Altria? They are definitely moving to transition into Cann, and I can see the stock exploding upon legalization How Tobacco Giant Altria Is Becoming A Cannabis Company
I have PM in my mom's portfolio. It is solid. The problem with MO is their exposure to the Jule fiasco. I would go with PM over MO.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I went in on both within the past month. There's no doubt they're going to go all in once the federal momentum is inevitable. They're the ones that are gonna be distributing to every 7 Eleven and gas station around. Their ability to move product in bulk is going to make them pretty valuable in the future.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
What you guys are missing on weed is that the kids won't be buying packs of smokes at the convenience store. They will be getting all the latest dabs, shatters, edibles, and vapes. And they will want to do it in a dispensary filled with all things weed. Those old boomer companies won't have the same advantages they had with cigs.

That’s in states that’s already have weed culture. The other 40 states that don’t have weed culture will be buying their joints at a gas station.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
SNDL $4.30 so far premarket. I am awash in regret.
I had 3000 shares at like $0.65... sold at a dollar something.

WHY DO I HATE MONEY?

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh dear lord.. SNDL. 4.40 currently.

If I had any clue that it would be a WSB favorite the day after I sold...

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I sold an hour before the closing yesterday, fuck.

I didn't have 20K shares or anything but still missed a few K at least.

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user