Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
SNDL . July calls look to be pretty cheap right now. for 3-4 bucks strike range if anyone wants to get on.
SDNL is a meme penny stock that is being victimized by the current culture of gamestop flashmobbing. They are losing money at a shocking rate and their only option out is to print new shares like crazy until they bankrupt. I can think of no worse investment than buying into the longterm sustainability of retarded memestonks. Buying that is roughly the equivalent of buying 400 calls for gamestop dated in july.

Could it be worth something next week? yes. Will it be worth something at expiry? No.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
SNDL . July calls look to be pretty cheap right now. for 3-4 bucks strike range if anyone wants to get on.

Can get 1/1/22 calls for the same price, if you want to hedge against missing a rocket moon diamond whatever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
SDNL is a meme penny stock that is being victimized by the current culture of gamestop flashmobbing. They are losing money at a shocking rate and their only option out is to print new shares like crazy until they bankrupt. I can think of no worse investment than buying into the longterm sustainability of retarded memestonks. Buying that is roughly the equivalent of buying 400 calls for gamestop dated in july.

Could it be worth something next week? yes. Will it be worth something at expiry? No.

View attachment 334318

You forget? This is clown world

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Says the covid prophet.

• 1Double Worf

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another penny stock for you high rollers $CBDL.

Looks like they're finalizing sales of organic hemp products on Amazon.

You do any DD on the company? Just curious. Deal with Amazon sounds... big. Surprised the stock has only gone up a little bit so far.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
You do any DD on the company? Just curious. Deal with Amazon sounds... big. Surprised the stock has only gone up a little bit so far.
Not yet I got caught up this morning with work. If I find anything I'll post it. I went ahead and bought some though. You never know what might happen.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A large $1 dip in pre-market but still more than a dollar at close of yesterday. I hardly trust pre-market and rarely buy. Going to wait to see if there is another sell off at open to enter a position.

Well I was right about the sell off/dip at open. Only problem is, it kept dipping... I believe it has ran it's course and taking it off my watch list. I hope everyone here made some tendies!

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I was right about the sell off/dip at open. Only problem is, it kept dipping... I believe it has ran it's course and taking it off my watch list. I hope everyone here made some tendies!

They're down 1 day after running up double digits all week. Pullbacks after this type of run are to be expected.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They're down 1 day after running up double digits all week. Pullbacks after this type of run are to be expected.

I hope you are right, but I have seen a number of these momentum stocks with little fundamental value never get close to prior highs.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guess who? and it was 605 strike , expiring next week :(

Profit is profit, but I want to keep my shares :(
You got a week, I will be surprised if it stays up here. If it does and you want to keep the shares, wait until expiry day, usually in the afternoon. At that point 99% of the time value has eroded and you can roll out and up using the time value of the new option as profit. It takes some playing around with the various strikes but I did it with DAL for 5 or 6 weeks when it went sideways on me with a spike upwards.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Such as? Give us some ideas on what to use as the gif that looks okay super small and more likely to happen.
1613062011323.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 334318

You forget? This is clown world
I'm not saying there isn't money to be made riding the wave of stupidity. I've tossed my money at some of these memestonks. But your mentality needs to be to get in early, get out while its hot, and not become one of the bagholders when he hedgefunds all pop out and start taking profits. Long dated calls is the exact opposite of that sort of mentality, and will backfire.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users