Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Bought PLTR myself. I'm expecting a dip but I'm holding longterm and adding when I can.
You want unknowns? Earnings are next week on the 16th. The at-the-money puts expiring 3 days later on the 19th are selling for $3.25. That is some insanity right there. Hey Blazin Blazin you got some big brass balls. Want to write those $34 strike puts on PLTR expiring next Friday? $3.25 premium for 8 days work :p

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I bet there are some massive bagholders in SNDL and TLRY today. Saw people saying they were coming in big at $60 / $4 yesterday.

Glad I’ve got a lot of money sitting in CPUH (thank you BP) while I’m on vacation. Just spent 3 hours in the water in Waikiki and about to go to Pearl Harbor for the first time at 2.

26C1A4A4-996A-482F-8448-D587AD07EBDD.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bet there are some massive bagholders in SNDL and TLRY today. Saw people saying they were coming in big at $60 / $4 yesterday.

Glad I’ve got a lot of money sitting in CPUH (thank you BP) while I’m on vacation. Just spent 3 hours in the water in Waikiki and about to go to Pearl Harbor for the first time at 2.

View attachment 334370
Im totes jelly

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DIS exploding after earnings. +4%

95 million Dis + paid subscribers (+21 million)
39.4 Hulu paid subscribers
12 million ESPN paid subscribers

They lost 3+ billion to park revenue but the huge takeaway is that they gained more than 3 billion in direct to consumer (streaming revenue). When parks are fully opened the treaming is going to be a huge bonus to revenue.

• 3Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
How much of that is Verizon related? I had disney for free last year and upgrade my plan this year to the one that provied Disney+Hulu+Espn for $5.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 334370

i dont see anyoner wearing masks :emoji_thinking:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried to go to Hawaii a couple months ago but they had some fucked up requirements in place involving testing and isolation. They nix that shit?

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have really begun to loathe three day weekends since I started trading. Just realized it's President's day Monday.
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Wow does the fidelity app suck. I bought some HCMC earlier today, where the fuck do I view what I currently am holding?

After using Robinhood which was retard simple, and Webull which was actually pretty solid this shit is infuriating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Wow does the fidelity app suck. I bought some HCMC earlier today, where the fuck do I view what I currently am holding?

After using Robinhood which was retard simple, and Webull which was actually pretty solid this shit is infuriating.
I'm by no means an experienced trader, but I really like the Think-or-Swim app from TD Ameritrade. I gotten on a while ago based on a recommendation from a friend, and I know a few other folks on the forums have suggested it. It's extremely intuitive. I don't know what Robin Hood was like but if I had a guess it's probably similar, or at least on the same level as far as functionality

I guess if you really hate what you're having to use right now maybe take a look at it.