Investing General Discussion

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking he's just an idiot WSB'er that got super lucky. The fact that he didn't cash out at like $40M was pretty retarded in my opinion.

That he's doubling down on GME means he's hoping he's covering his ass because of Congressional/SEC interest (in which case he's dumb, because that won't make a difference), or he's just actually dumb.

Having an extra $20M+ for his legal defense would be helpful when they try to pin stock manipulation on him.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking he's just an idiot WSB'er that got super lucky. The fact that he didn't cash out at like $40M was pretty retarded in my opinion.

That he's doubling down on GME means he's hoping he's covering his ass because of Congressional/SEC interest (in which case he's dumb, because that won't make a difference), or he's just actually dumb.

Having an extra $20M+ for his legal defense would be helpful when they try to pin stock manipulation on him.

My immediate first thought was that he’s buying some GME again because his lawyer told him to, exactly.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Dude was up over $30m at one point from a $53k investment or whatever it was exactly. Now he’s angling to...lose it all to look cool for for a load of Gen Zers on Reddit?
He's a CFA and worked at Mass Mutual(!). He's not dumb by any means but yeah it obviously became something else for him after all this. I don't think you can really dispute any of his analysis if you go back a year or whatever to that initial video he made. I'm sure in his week or so disappearance him and the legal squad ran through a lot of scenarios.

He's still way up even at $40. (I personally would have sold so quick it wouldn't have even been newsworthy)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSLA down below the 50 DMA. Still has lightyears to fall before it hits the 100 and 200 DMA.

1614019198016.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Marketwatch and Yahoo finance both have charting if you want something online and quick

• 3Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Marketwatch and Yahoo finance both have charting if you want something online and quick
Yeah, I've started using Marketwatch for crypto. I like how easily you can add indicators and additional periods.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tesla just had to work it’s way into my etf portfolio before taking a dump. It’s appearance was the main reason I started moving from 50% to 25% a few months back. At least my grandpa stocks are mostly up today.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
today was such a shitshow. my portfolio took a huge beating.

I'm back in UWMC (our old pal, GHIV), its below 8 after hours and if its such a good company with great earnings and a good dividend, how can I say no? I'm addicted to buying during red shitshows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
today was such a shitshow. my portfolio took a huge beating.

I'm back in UWMC (our old pal, GHIV), its below 8 after hours and if its such a good company with great earnings and a good dividend, how can I say no? I'm addicted to buying during red shitshows.
I gotta ask. With all the quality stocks that have been battered the last few days, why do you go after companies like UWMC? Honestly curious. PYPL is down 12% from the high and getting near support. UNH down more than 10% and near support. FB down 15% near support.

Red shitshows are when I look for quality on sale.

• 1Truth!

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I gotta ask. With all the quality stocks that have been battered the last few days, why do you go after companies like UWMC? Honestly curious. PYPL is down 12% from the high and getting near support. UNH down more than 10% and near support. FB down 15% near support.

Red shitshows are when I look for quality on sale.

I got plenty of those kinds of stocks as is, its the obscure shit that has shown me the biggest percent gains over these 12 months.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
All of the ARK funds are taking ass kickings.

I cut bait with all my stupid plays. Between the GME AMC retardation and some subsequent dumb things I dropped 3k, which is enough to be really fucking annoying and get my attention.

Going casual for a month or so, got really cavalier and need a break to be serious about it.

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I cut bait with all my stupid plays. Between the GME AMC retardation and some subsequent dumb things I dropped 3k, which is enough to be really fucking annoying and get my attention.

Going casual for a month or so, got really cavalier and need a break to be serious about it.

Everything took an ass kicking, not just ARK. All of my ETFs were down for the day

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Yup, same here. Bought some TQQQ and WMT today and am going to stop looking at my ticker all day. No more meme stonks and no more diamond hands based on sentiment.

• 1Paper Hands

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup, same here. Bought some TQQQ and WMT today and am going to stop looking at my ticker all day. No more meme stonks and no more diamond hands based on sentiment.
TQQQ is ballsy. Im not sure enough air has been let out of tech yet. I like ballsy though. So, well played. I like WMT too.