Investing General Discussion

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
MP down 15%. Only thing I have green is ADP. Up 2% right now. ZOM goes back below a dollar i'mma pick some more up for sure.

stock market dow GIF by gifnews

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most of us are taking a beating, after the 1st two weeks of Feb can't say I'm really surprised though. We've been talking about the correction and Nasdaq/SP being 10-20% over for awhile now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was close to liquidating pre-market, but of course I didn't.

Might get a little recovery bump. I'll be heading for the exit ASAP.
I have bad feelings about March and beyond

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I refuse to sell for a loss, so here's to a boring couple of weeks/months for my positions to climb back to green.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Diamond Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you're long, sure...

If we enter a recession it might take longer than weeks/months.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im red on everything but at least the SPAC stocks kept to single digit percentage losses since they were pretty close to NAV to begin with

i got fucked on SENS though. down 33% overall

im not selling anything

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What the hell is this? My portfolio looks normal again (up 12%) instead of being up 80% for the year!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Someone said they wanted to buy back PLTR in the 25s, here’s your chance. 🤪

I’m glad all my fun money is in CPUH.U at $10.77.

In kooky news, AMC is up 13 percent and climbing. Edit: oh boy did that turn negative quickly.

me, I had a standing order for 2022 leap calls that have now hit. down 8 percent , waiting for Gandalf to appear on the hillside at first light of dawn now

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Someone said they wanted to buy back PLTR in the 25s, here’s your chance. 🤪

I’m glad all my fun money is in CPUH.U at $10.77.

In kooky news, AMC is up 13 percent and climbing. Edit: oh boy did that turn negative quickly.

I got back into AMC last week at $5.70 :)
Might exit today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey guys, try to look at things positive. I was down 20,000 earlier, but now I'm only down 14,000, so in a way, I'm up 6,000 *Glass half full*

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I refuse to sell for a loss, so here's to a boring couple of weeks/months for my positions to climb back to green.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Well, that was quick. One of mine is back to green for the moment. I sold $CTXR yesterday at $2.64 for a nice little profit from a Friday buy in at $1.98. It had a significant drop pre-market on zero news this morning. I saw a nice dip below two at market open and decided, why the hell not, everything else I have is already tanking. I bought in on the circled bull trap, and then, it kept dropping and thought I was screwed. Has made a decent little recovery so far.

1614093118888.png