Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HD with another new high. Think this is like 8 days in a row setting a new high. This might be my best pickup in 2021.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
This guy does a really great job of breaking down the Archegos situation. Thought others may enjoy a listen

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We hit a major milestone today, but at the same time we're also homeless. Although it's a purposeful homeless as we're living in our van as we national park it across the country.

Just a strange contrast. My wife is talking to some older retired lady right now who is driving around the country in an RV with her husband. We share a lot more in common with them than we're letting on.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
We hit a major milestone today, but at the same time we're also homeless. Although it's a purposeful homeless as we're living in our van as we national park it across the country.

Just a strange contrast. My wife is talking to some older retired lady right now who is driving around the country in an RV with her husband. We share a lot more in common with them than we're letting on.
So in other words there is about to be a wife swap at Joshua Tree, but you want them to buy dinner first.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I know ya'll don't like ZeroHedge as a source, but I hadn't thought of this perspective in regards to the Archegos incident. Even if its completely off base I found it interesting

TLDR - Archegos was a state level economic weapon, there may be more.

• 1Mother of God

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ZH has some decent info if you're smart enough to filter out the bullshit.

We've been days away from about 26 different end of world scenarios for the last 10 years if you believe everything you read on ZH.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Well if you predict the financial crash enough times, eventually you'll get it right.

From then on you can be that guy who got it right once 20 years ago who is predicting something now.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well if you predict the financial crash enough times, eventually you'll get it right.

From then on you can be that guy who got it right once 20 years ago who is predicting something now.
Drawing from your personal experience with covid?