Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But don't they typically expire? Perhaps my memory is off, but that no expiration struck me as odd.
The redemptions arent the same as warrant calls. You have the option before the vote to sell your shares for the $10 NAV or near abouts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It appears rumors of Tech's death were greatly exaggerated.
QQQ new high.
FTEC new high.
XLK new high.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
PLTR making a run. It's been on a bit of a ride this week. Premarket yesterday morning $24.80, dropped to $22.73, today it's up to $25.24 as of this post.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I was thinking of jumping off if it reaches 27, but i'd take 30s, sure.
27.50 going to be resistance definitely. There is a gap at 31.80 that's a possibility. Until 27.50 this move doesnt mean much would just be another lower high in a downtrend.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My guess is some funds are pumping PLTR to the end of the week to cover the 80k contracts for $25 strike calls they bought. Wallstreet never lets a little market manipulation get in the way of making sure their options dont expire worthless.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Coinbase going to list at $250 a share... pass.
Season 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Coinbase going to list at $250 a share... pass.
Which means you treat it like any hot altcoin ICO....

Let it launch, let it pump, let it dump, watch it consolidate... THEN decide if it's a reasonable price. What i saw of valuations and forward looking PE ratios and such make me think that's still going to be a "Uh... no."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was considering buying into the coinbase IPO but now I am... skeptical.

I'm glad I read up on this thread because now I too am skeptical. I think there might be some money to be made in COIN tomorrow, like inside of the one day. Might try to get some in the morning if it dips from the insiders selling their overvalued stock, then get out before the end of the day and watch it lower/stabilize the following day. But I don't know.

I set aside some funds to jump on it if necessary, but with it starting at such a high number I don't know when that jump-on point is. I may yet just re-direct those funds elsewhere.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Citation with numbers please.
As you wish.....

Original article I found, it's Forbes, so view with a incognito window :

But since I can tell by the cut of your jib you want the straight dick on this! here....

There are a ton of sublinks if you want to rabbit hole down that way as per your personal preferences...

Intereting side note form the Forbes article, is the one showing how much waste is produced just to produce a wedding band. heh