Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You and your wife just make random meme stock investments without discussing or are y'all just ballin like that?

Should have held out because some random anonymous person on discord said its going to $100!!!!
Just touched $30 (or real close)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you're, for some reason, still riding AMC I would suggest getting out soon. But I could of course be completely incorrect!

• 1Worf
  • 1Paper Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I took my few thousand bucks off AMC and never looked back

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All these calls bought today expire tomorrow...

1622142777056.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just found out the wife had 1500 amc shares she bought back when it was like 6 bucks. I just paperhands and cashed out.
On to the next big thing!
How the hell does your wife randomly have $9k worth of a meme stock and you just found out?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have this, and its up like 5 percent after hours, nice change from the usual dip. I've been holding this way too long with little movement
It ran really hot for a while then cooled. Just keep it forever and be happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AAPL and MSFT are the 1 and 2 holdings which is good. Fairly even distribution of assets and sectors. 1 or 2 companies I dont have a working knowledge of but all in all its a well balanced portfolio. Decent chunk of dividend payers.
Is Motorola still a thing?
If it were me, I would begin supplementing it with some growth ETF like FTEC or SPYG.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's a lot of money sitting in cash. Wouldn't make me happy, but I assume you're talking about older relatives, so maybe that's what they want.