Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
There’s some important information to know about AMC. I believe this is from a well known Wall Street fund manager.

To paraphrase, this isn’t financial avice but don’t get shaken by frezzing from the hedgies. Dumping ur shares will result in permanent loss of tendies.

890D909C-F969-4537-BCA4-33EB734DF69B.jpeg

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
LARPing I was actually still in AMC, hmm...I’m curious how high it’ll go but I’d probably be selling some right now. Realistically, will it even make it to $40 before people dump?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
LARPing I was actually still in AMC, hmm...I’m curious how high it’ll go but I’d probably be selling some right now. Realistically, will it even make it to $40 before people dump?
The only truth is that the chinese companies pumping it and holding it have got their fingers on the rug.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Funny how much difference a year+ makes. I was going back through old tabs on my investing spreadsheet and each night I was looking at projected entry points for the next day's open. Whats funny is that every stock was below all their moving averages so technicals were sort of worthless. I literally calculated buy in points at percentage down prices from the previous close. Yes I was tracking shit at a potential 13% drop from the previous close. Those were some strange days. And feel free to mock me on my BA $320 strike calls I bought. That trade didnt work out so well for me.

1622129576007.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
CLSK will follow BTC up alone, but other factors are in play

I owned that at around $2.50/share. Sold it when it went above $4. I have a friend who went long on them and his basis is in the $2/share range. I tried to tell him to sell the long positions when they were in the upper $30s to lock in some profits as he was over $100k but he wouldn’t listen to me, still holding them. Hope it gets back up there for him but I’m not sure he’ll sell. Idk what he thinks it’s going to get to eventually.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I owned that at around $2.50/share. Sold it when it went above $4. I have a friend who went long on them and his basis is in the $2/share range. I tried to tell him to sell the long positions when they were in the upper $30s to lock in some profits as he was over $100k but he wouldn’t listen to me, still holding them. Hope it gets back up there for him but I’m not sure he’ll sell. Idk what he thinks it’s going to get to eventually.

Depends on what his time frame is. What it will get too will also depend on bitcoin, I can see it getting back over 30 when BTC retakes the 60k range

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Just found out the wife had 1500 amc shares she bought back when it was like 6 bucks. I just paperhands and cashed out.
On to the next big thing!

• 6Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 9 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Just found out the wife had 1500 amc shares she bought back when it was like 6 bucks. I just paperhands and cashed out.
On to the next big thing!
You and your wife just make random meme stock investments without discussing or are y'all just ballin like that?

Should have held out because some random anonymous person on discord said its going to $100!!!!

• 1Worf