Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPX about to make its next leg up?

I hope so. The SPYG I loaded up on last March has been a stallion and is still ready to run.

If you ignore PE ratios, there are few headwinds as long as the FED is giving money away for free.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Putting this here because CVX is involved and we have some energy investors here.

I mean this really feels like a nothing burger. If he had a real case he'd have a lawyer working with him that'd say "Shut the fuck up". A victim always needs to seem victimized. You get other people to sling shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean this really feels like a nothing burger. If he had a real case he'd have a lawyer working with him that'd say "Shut the fuck up". A victim always needs to seem victimized. You get other people to sling shit.
It's Texas. It's how they roll.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday I paid $2.78 for gas, with no bullshit member discounts, in summer, in Rhode Island. Why exactly are people bitching about gas prices again?

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Buying $X US steel here under $23. Fully expect it to break above $26 again and a possible retest of $28. May even going higher with that retarded infrastructure bill dementia joe is trying to get through.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Buying $X US steel here under $23. Fully expect it to break above $26 again and a possible retest of $28. May even going higher with that retarded infrastructure bill dementia joe is trying to get through.
Becarful. I am seeing what looks like a lot of peaks in various commodities.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today I'll be watching DIS, also keeping an eye on CLSK/MARA due to the dip in BTC, might sell some more MARA puts

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For anyone looking at COIN on today's BTC weakness, 52-low is $208. Close was $229 and currently trading at $221 pre-market. IPO reference price was $250. I will be trying to add at/near the low of $208. I expect it to open and flush lower almost instantly.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NVDA - Im shocked. Shocked I say...

1624282800239.png

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yep. Guaranteed that guy has made seven figures in royalties the past thirty years. That comes with a price. Most people know that price is "dont drink the fucking ground water around the well head. Buy a mansion in town".

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shh.... PLTR is now trading above the 10, 20, 50, and 100 DMAs. Overhead resistance at $25.62 and then its clear skies above.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I mean, it's just going back to where it was Thursday before it dropped Friday...it's a whopping 1% fluctuation down and now back up.
So far, pretty much this is the case for me today. Most of Friday's losses are right back, now it's just whether it will keep going or we're in for another fluctuation back down...