Mr. Poopybutthole
ten char limit

Attachments

• CNBC Covid1.JPG
    CNBC Covid1.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 20

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
200 MA is acting as resistance for NCLH, hopefully it repeats and I can sell my calls when it hits it again. Green line is 200 MA

1629386459863.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought some $25 October call options on NCLH at the bottom ticked low of day today. Money I am willing to throw away entirely, but plenty of time for this delta variant to really play out. (Also hold whole shares of this name in my retirement account)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clarification:

Nobody is talking me out of BA, I've been in it since the 150s. Wynn is a stock that Cramer has been pushing on actionalerts. He feels that once covid is tamed, the strength of the balance sheet will take over. So those are long term for me.

The other travel stocks I bought, are a trade for the next 30 days. I look at a stock like MSGE, it was $114 before delta, trading at 61 now.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bought some $25 October call options on NCLH at the bottom ticked low of day today. Money I am willing to throw away entirely, but plenty of time for this delta variant to really play out. (Also hold whole shares of this name in my retirement account)
Its pretty much the same pandemic play from last year. Buy it when no one else wants it, sell when they want it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FWIW, I still have 60% cash position to manouver any complete panic meltdowns in the markets.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DIS still getting beat up too. Its at 173 and below 20 50 100 and 200 MA's
Anecdotal evidence. I am in the Orlando Magic Kingdom right now. Even though half the country is back to school, it is still way deader than it should be. 10-20 minute waits on e-ticket rides and walk on for everything else.

It's not "dead". It's just dead for Magic Kingdom in the summer if that makes sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anecdotal evidence. I am in the Orlando Magic Kingdom right now. Even though half the country is back to school, it is still way deader than it should be. 10-20 minute waits on e-ticket rides and walk on for everything else.

It's not "dead". It's just dead for Magic Kingdom in the summer if that makes sense.
August is still prime school break time for the UK, however Biden has had the entire UK on a red list since January. No vacationing Brits over here whatsoever. The UK on red list makes zero sense.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love how the media isn't reporting that the States that have been hit the hardest by covid also have rapidly declining rates of infection. They'll show you the hospitals, but those are lagging indicators. Look it up, every State that led the pack is much lower.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
DIS still getting beat up too. Its at 173 and below 20 50 100 and 200 MA's
And yet, if you think we are moving to shutdown, its a stay at home play. If we are reopening, its a recovery stock. You win either way, yet its down.