Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you ever 100% on anything? If so, add me to your newsletter.

I think select recovery stocks will be 20% higher 45 days from now, IF the numbers hold up that delta is declining.
I am 100% that the Browns will never win a Superbowl. Ever.

I think the announcement being held from being made until after the market opens is telling. I think most of the FDA news was already priced in because no one on the planet thought the FDA wouldn't rubber stamp this shit. I see some sectors running but others might go red after the wave of "euphoria" ends in an hour or so.

Or maybe I am totally wrong. I mean fuck I am long BABA so my judgement is obviously questionable :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am 100% that the Browns will never win a Superbowl. Ever.

I think the announcement being held from being made until after the market opens is telling. I think most of the FDA news was already priced in because no one on the planet thought the FDA wouldn't rubber stamp this shit. I see some sectors running but others might go red after the wave of "euphoria" ends in an hour or so.

Or maybe I am totally wrong. I mean fuck I am long BABA so my judgement is obviously questionable :)
I think Tom Lee was right. The market is a forward looking mechanism, and I think it will start to see past delta. It could be choppy, but there's too much money to be made. Look at the stock chart for MSGE, for instance.

The juice is worth the squeeze.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
$27,588 in paper trades on TSLA today. Some was holding over night and did a little trading this AM.

I'm 100% in on recovery trades, so I have to do something to pass the time. God, swing trading is boring.

TSLA 8-23.JPG

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is why I think we get a broad based rally this week. Covid is declining in the South, the Rt's in the South are below 1. Pfizer is approved, delta is declining and the Fed is in check because it doesn't know the impact of delta.

Attachments

• Gottlieb 8-23.JPG
    Gottlieb 8-23.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 3

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is why I think we get a broad based rally this week. Covid is declining in the South, the Rt's in the South are below 1. Pfizer is approved, delta is declining and the Fed is in check because it doesn't know the impact of delta.
I hope so. I will be quite happy to be wrong.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
CDC is hiding breakthrough infections. But for how long? Once data comes out similar to what is going on in Israel, we will likely get karened into more lockdowns.
More like the CDC is hiding that we need a booster, which is what Israel is doing now. Israeli data shows we only have protection for 5 months. So yeah, get ready to be a pin cushion.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
DAMMIT! Missed AMZN at 3150!

Someone have a time machine around, so I can go cash in my Billion dollar trading account?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So far my dip buying the last couple of weeks has been paying off. With one notable exception <cough, BABA, cough>. WYNN, MA, XBI and AMZN making the turns upwards.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reposting this again, because I think these are money if you hold the next 45 days.

Attachments

• Goldman Reopening Basket.JPG
    Goldman Reopening Basket.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 19

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thinking about buying PFE at $50 and selling the $52 covered calls expiring Friday for 50 cents. I think the euphoria with the vax can sustain itself through the end of the week before it starts coming back to reality.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NCLH calls up nearly 50% already. Got till Oct expiration, so happy to sit and wait for more travel sector rotation inflows.

Markets are definitely forward looking through this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user