Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think people are underestimating what Chamath did to this thing, you can see the steady down trend in the chart, and then we he tweeted his calls its been nothing but green.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
the stamina WSB/RH (and now many others) are showing is admirable: this is the best part

1611691112976.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Some saying NOK is a fake pump, but I just looked at the volume, over 300 million! Like 3x more than GME itself. NOK is not doing much, but GD that volume.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So I know nothing about how the stock market works in reality. Can someone explain to me why this gamestop thing is working, and why wouldnt something like this keep happening to other stocks if it seems to have been this easy to manipulate it by a bunch of reddit people.
Fun part is anyone caught doing naked shorts probably going to jail. I’m guessing there will be a few naked shorts revealed by end of this so lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
BBBY and SKT are two other stocks that are being shorted a lot that are starting to jump. Are those the next squeeze targets?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
GME looking to close above 150, AMC almost back to 5, and I'm green for the day thanks to WWR shooting up +20% last minute

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love that hes describing making enough money to pay off all your debt as a trap

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
God damn, GME is now pushing strong for 140 with no big downswings. God damn it Tarrant Tarrant , you sold too soon!
Eh, I’m happy with what I made. I sold off half my Bitcoin at 21,000 as well. Best just to look at what you made instead of what coulda been. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user