Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Jackie Treehorn Jackie Treehorn what's your exit strategy? you gonna hold amc a while?

Oh yes. Profit is profit...even if it crashes down to 10-11 I’ll take it and still have doubled my money. So my worry is nil. Whether I sell it for $100 a share or $11 I don’t care. Obviously would rather the former. I am in no rush to sell.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So my AMC orders have been rejected twice and cancelled once (not sure on why the last one was cancelled).

I'm thinking I can't even get into AMC today. Not sure it's worth gambling on EXPR, SPCE, BB, or BBBY.

Shit will start working again and AMC still has plenty legs to run in my opinion. Hopefully as the day goes on shit starts to work again.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
EXPR halted up again

1611763991765.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That feeling when you normally do your accounting Wednesday morning and one of your accounts is completely on fire and you have to wait until later to do it *rages in autism*.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So how come you didn't use your Vanguard account for these trades?
Someone mentioned it earlier, but their platform is super janky for individual trades. Sounds like it wouldn't have worked out anyway as they've completely stopped their trading unless you call.

My AMC finally went through at $16.50.

• 1Like

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got into EXPR 6.66 this morning as side buy and kinda wishing bought more of it than AMC.

• 1Like

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
About to close all my crypto positions to get in on this shitshow. That stuff seems tame compared to this yolo shit haha

Louis

Trakanon Raider
About to close all my crypto positions to get in on this shitshow. That stuff seems tame compared to this yolo shit haha
Pretty much this. I thought crypto during this bull session was a rush, but it had nothing on what is going on here.